shouldn't be taken off the field

STOP THE STUPID ROTATION

let's see.....

79-3, no let's keep it
His favorite color is red. Just so you know
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Mario is one of the biggest surprises for me...very smooth in his routes and better hands than I thought he had.

yes, i sure do like him alot
this dude is so money

i'd keep him long term, he's so shifty, great hands, just overall awesome presence on the team
Is Mario going to play this weekend? We need him out there on Sunday night! We're going to need all the help we can get. Quick passes to Mario and Crabs will have to be a huge part of the gameplan. NE is going to try and play us the same way they played the Texans. Alot of man coverage and blitzes. Kaep can not stand in the pocket all day. He's been holding the ball way too long lately and if he does that this weekend #75 is likely to end his life. If I could clone any player in the league and make him a 49er, it would be Vince Wilfork! Hope he's invisible on Sunday night though!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Is Mario going to play this weekend? We need him out there on Sunday night! We're going to need all the help we can get. Quick passes to Mario and Crabs will have to be a huge part of the gameplan. NE is going to try and play us the same way they played the Texans. Alot of man coverage and blitzes. Kaep can not stand in the pocket all day. He's been holding the ball way too long lately and if he does that this weekend #75 is likely to end his life. If I could clone any player in the league and make him a 49er, it would be Vince Wilfork! Hope he's invisible on Sunday night though!

I believe they're already pegging him as "Questionable"
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i do not see us winning sunday and seattle is the bigger game to me. i would rather rest him and have him good to go for seattle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this dude is so money

i'd keep him long term, he's so shifty, great hands, just overall awesome presence on the team
yes , he is very very good and with ginn worthless as tits on a boar, and no kyle,, he can do the end around which is a nice part of our offense
Originally posted by cciowa:
this dude is so money

yes , he is very very good and with ginn worthless as tits on a boar, and no kyle,, he can do the end around which is a nice part of our offense

if he's cleared to play sunday then he should
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
this dude is so money

if he's cleared to play sunday then he should

yes he is pretty good but does get hurt very easily.

His darn shoulder :(
I've been watching a few games from last season and it reminded me just how much of a playmaker this guy is. I don't know what the front offices plans are for him, but if his rehab goes well, I'd like to see him resigned at the end of this season for a fair contract. Probably won't have to shell out much either because of his injury history.
He was clutch for us all last year. He'd be one of the better #3 WRs in the league when healthy, especially when teams have to deal with Boldin/Crabs too.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Sep 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM ]
Yup. I'm just thinking in terms of salary, production, being clutch, and holding onto the most players. He'd make a great #3 longterm.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
All these old threads are throwing me off. lol
Share 49ersWebzone