There are 228 users in the forums

49ers sign Mario Manningham

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really like Manningham a lot and I think he's being overlooked by a lot of people this season who are focusing on our loss/potential return of Crabtree down the line over MM who could/should be back week 7. Really glad the team didn't cut him due to injury, he could be a big time factor for us this season. Man, imagine this offense with a healthy Crabs/MM AND Boldin coming in! No to mention Tank, Dial and Culliver on the other side of the ball, would be amazing.
Lol..well I didn't want to create a new one. I was sure there are enough Mario Manningham threads :-).
I am curious who will be the odd men out when crabtree and mm return later this year.
Originally posted by btwagner:
I am curious who will be the odd men out when crabtree and mm return later this year.

he have a bunch of no names, im sure it wont be that big a deal lol. moore needs to do something to warrant being that high on the depth chart
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he have a bunch of no names, im sure it wont be that big a deal lol. moore needs to do something to warrant being that high on the depth chart

its gonna be Baldwin or Moore
Originally posted by susweel:

Moore will get the pink slip
I hope Baldwin is active next week, he would of fought for that Kyle Williams deep ball better then Kyle did
Originally posted by solidg2000:
I hope Baldwin is active next week, he would of fought for that Kyle Williams deep ball better then Kyle did

We need to mold Baldwin into a poor mans Boldin. Just throw it in his direction and let him fight for it. He's bigger than Boldin but his hands need more work unfortunately.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by solidg2000:

We need to mold Baldwin into a poor mans Boldin. Just throw it in his direction and let him fight for it. He's bigger than Boldin but his hands need more work unfortunately.

that was under thrown by Kap he still needs more arch on his deep balls.

Or neither, why do people keep insisting that the 49ers have to cut a WR to put another one on the roster.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Or neither, why do people keep insisting that the 49ers have to cut a WR to put another one on the roster.

I have to agree, they could trim elsewhere, and I wouldn't cut Baldwin without seeing what he could do or Moore for that matter.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I have to agree, they could trim elsewhere, and I wouldn't cut Baldwin without seeing what he could do or Moore for that matter.

they are not gonna carry seven wrs
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Why not? They seem to be in a passing mode and could use the extra receivers and 2 outta the seven can play ST, also you don't have to activate them all on game day.

Why not exactly? Baldwin isn't getting cut, you can take that to the bank, he's got guaranteed money, he'll be with the 49ers through the end of the season at minimum. Moore was highly impressive during the preseason, is a key special teams performer and it could be that the 49ers certainly have him in their longer term plans. Both Manningham and Williams will be free agents, don't see them sacrificing players for guys who might not even be here next season.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM ]

I would bet Raymond Ventrone would be first before Moore.
Share 49ersWebzone