There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Yeap. He said we'd destroy the Ravens on Thanksgiving... we all know how that turned out.

also said we weould get owned by the packers
We shouldn't have a Cohn thread we are feeding the troll with attention.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/prediction-giants-will-beat-49ers-by-1-point/

LOL @ cone this guy
Originally posted by BayArea:
We shouldn't have a Cohn thread we are feeding the troll with attention.

Agree!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/10/inside-the-49ers/prediction-giants-will-beat-49ers-by-1-point/

Lol at this prediction. Seems as if he's predicting the loss so 9ers will win.
Please get rid of this punk.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Nothing wrong with predicting the Giants will win, but he doesn't have a strong argument. In a nutshell, he says:
  • The Giants are going to play hard because of pride.
  • The 49ers won't run the ball as well because the Giants will play hard.
  • And then he says that the winner will come down to the team who is, pretty much, more creative and breaks out of their tendencies.

I AGREE that it's going to be a close game, but those reasons are just silly. So what if the Giants will play hard? The 49ers play just as hard as the Giants do, and if anything, are even MORE motivated to win since the Giants beat us in the NFC Championship. And as for the fact that this is the third meeting? The 49ers have shown that when they have the opportunity to really game plan, they typically out-scheme their opponents. Our coaching staff is possibly the most creative in the league.

The Giants will have to play a next-to-perfect game and we're going to have to come out flat (like the Vikings game) for them to win. We improved so much more over the off-season, while they, in my opinion, got weaker.
Ridiculous, I accidentally clicked on the link but this dude is a joke just like his dad. The only thing that's right about his articles is that he is soooo wrong and always picks the wrong team.
Why don't the moderators start a poll if the members of the Zone want this persons' stuff on the Webzone. Let the people decide.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Why don't the moderators start a poll if the members of the Zone want this persons' stuff on the Webzone. Let the people decide.

or at least let us know he's the witter. I just don't read PD anymore...not giving this guy any clicks.

This.
He make me
Originally posted by WeAreLegend:

This.

why are his asstastic links posted on this site. he's not a journalist, he's a lucky sperm d******d blogger.
no one would listen to him if he didnt try to provike thru his stories--acknowledging them is the worst thing we can do
[ Edited by hofer36 on Oct 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM ]