There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The "Cohn" Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
I posted the following on his blog. My goal is to make him cry.

Please neuter yourself. I mean literally neuter yourself and then auction your testicles on ebay for future gender transformation hopefuls. You do not deserve them any more. When reading this post, you may be telling yourself that you should just shrug this off and that you are better than this. Please, don't mistake the modicum of a back bone you have acquired from standing up to an NFL player that could eat you for breakfast and the blatant nepotism that you got you this job in the first place as any real self esteem. You are annoying, not authentic, and most of all you are an embarrassment to both the 49ers and (as unbelievable as this may sound since your dad is also a terrible journalist) your dad.

Based on the quality of your writing, it is clear that your only qualification for this job is the content of your DNA which, unfortunately, is derived from that of your talentless father. The fact that he had enough testosterone to produce enough working sperm to impregnate a female is a miracle of modern science to those of us out there who are reading this blog and wondering how the hell you got a job. But then again, the fact that you were spawned from deformed and crippled sperm does explain a lot.

PS: The same personal qualities that caused you to pose in this photo are the same reasons that you should neuter yourself and start your future career as the fashion industry's first taint model.

http://lockerz.com/s/208880209

Jesus christ people need to chill the f**k out... You should be embarrassed for putting this on the internet.

My bad. Sorry for hurting your son's feelings, Lowell.

Please neuter yourself. I mean literally neuter yourself and then auction your testicles on ebay for future gender transformation hopefuls. You do not deserve them any more. When reading this post, you may be telling yourself that you should just shrug this off and that you are better than this. Please, don't mistake the modicum of a back bone you have acquired from standing up to an NFL player that could eat you for breakfast and the blatant nepotism that you got you this job in the first place as any real self esteem. You are annoying, not authentic, and most of all you are an embarrassment to both the 49ers and (as unbelievable as this may sound since your dad is also a terrible journalist) your dad.

Based on the quality of your writing, it is clear that your only qualification for this job is the content of your DNA which, unfortunately, is derived from that of your talentless father. The fact that he had enough testosterone to produce enough working sperm to impregnate a female is a miracle of modern science to those of us out there who are reading this blog and wondering how the hell you got a job. But then again, the fact that you were spawned from deformed and crippled sperm does explain a lot.

PS: The same personal qualities that caused you to pose in this photo are the same reasons that you should neuter yourself and start your future career as the fashion industry's first taint model.

Jesus christ people need to chill the f**k out... You should be embarrassed for putting this on the internet.

I just think it's pathetic that you took the time to write such a hateful comment to someone that has nothing to do with you.

Grow up, dude.
I just stopped reading the PD... Thats the best way to hurt a writter.

I just think it's pathetic that you took the time to write such a hateful comment to someone that has nothing to do with you.

Grow up, dude.
If you think it took me time, I can shoot off hateful comments like that in the blink of an eye. It's partially because sometimes I just need the chance to let out the beast that is my tourettes-like and South Park-inspired sense of humor, and partially because self entitled little s**ts like Grant Cohn who think they deserve everything that's been fed to them on a silver spoon need to grow the f**k up and realize that people see right through them. If you have a problem with me telling someone exactly what i think about them you can sit the f**k down next to the elementary school teachers who tell kids they can't fight back to defend themselves and the pretentious parents of little league athletes who campaign to kic certain kids off of teams because they are too good and hurting their precious little fat slob of a child's self esteem.
I HAVE TO AGREE. anyone who even remotley sticks up for grant can suck a fat 1. i didnt like the guy before i saw the last 2 picks. those are just icing on the cake.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

that is f**ked up man.
I stopped reading there. If you were talking about my dad, I'd come find you and kick your ass.
I think we all should follow the same rules as the forum here, attack the content of the post, NOT THE POSTER.

I don't like Grant Cohn, I think he is a hack. But - just like you and me - he is just trying to do his job.
I'm sure there somethings you aren't very good at when it comes to your job.

but talking s**t like this is:
1. Wrong
2. Pointless
3. Accomplishing nothing but making you look like an a*****e.
[ Edited by Garcia on May 14, 2012 at 1:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

that is f**ked up man.
I stopped reading there. If you were talking about my dad, I'd come find you and kick your ass.
I think we all should follow the same rules as the forum here, attack the content of the post, NOT THE POSTER.

I don't like Grant Cohn, I think he is a hack. But - just like you and me - he is just trying to do his job.
I'm sure there somethings you aren't very good at when it comes to your job.

but talking s**t like this is:
1. Wrong
2. Pointless
3. Accomplishing nothing but making you look like an a*****e.

Based on the kind of reporter that Grant Cohn is, and what that indicated about what kind of person he is, I could give 2 craps if he thinks Im an a*****e.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Based on the kind of reporter that Grant Cohn is, and what that indicated about what kind of person he is, I could give 2 craps if he thinks Im an a*****e.

All you got to do is ask yourself one question.

Is what I am doing currently worth my time?

If insulting someones family whom you don't even know for the sake of nothing gets you off, then by all means man; keep up the masturbatory rhetoric. Do me a favor and keep your self-loathing comments off the board.

All you got to do is ask yourself one question.

Is what I am doing currently worth my time?

If insulting someones family whom you don't even know for the sake of nothing gets you off, then by all means man; keep up the masturbatory rhetoric. Do me a favor and keep your self-loathing comments off the board.

I don't even know? They are sports reporters who write sub-par articles on a near daily basis, so if I don't know him, I at least know what he thinks damn near every day. If you are writing towards the public as a job as a reporter you better damn well be able to handle being told you arent liked by somebody. I didnt know there was a line drawn somewhere for the correct way to insult somebody, because both this clown and his father are insulted almost unanimously on this board whenever they post an article, so if my usage of the words sperm and taint offends you, I'm sorry that your parents signed that waiver preventing you from participating in health class with the rest of the boys and girls during sex ed.

Not funny but definitely very stupid.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
I don't even know? They are sports reporters who write sub-par articles on a near daily basis, so if I don't know him, I at least know what he thinks damn near every day. If you are writing towards the public as a job as a reporter you better damn well be able to handle being told you arent liked by somebody. I didnt know there was a line drawn somewhere for the correct way to insult somebody, because both this clown and his father are insulted almost unanimously on this board whenever they post an article, so if my usage of the words sperm and taint offends you, I'm sorry that your parents signed that waiver preventing you from participating in health class with the rest of the boys and girls during sex ed.

This will be my last post in this thread, because this is getting redundant.
You aren't telling him you don't like his writing, or even specifically WHY.
You are straight up insulting him and his family in a very immature and unintelligent way. Like you said, you were "Trying to make him cry".
There is no f**king point in what you said, other than the fact that you are taking your own hatred for yourself and projecting it onto Grant Cohn.
I'm done.
Thank you for your feedback. I almost cried after I read it, but after collecting myself and my thoughts, I think I'll be okay. It was touch and go there for a second when I was sitting on the floor with a package of razor blades and a jar of peanut butter, trying to decide if I was depressed enough to hurt myself, or if this was just a routine scarf-some-food-until-the-fullness-takes-away-the-pain incident. After contemplating this for a while I remembered that my mommy loves me and how she always taught me to use the "I message" when someone hurts my feelings so I broke open my big boy box of crayons (it comes with all 253 colors, not that 16 color crap) and wrote a very brightly colored note to myself reminding me that God loves me and sunshine and rainbows and sparkle and s**t.

You are straight up insulting him and his family in a very immature and unintelligent way. Like you said, you were "Trying to make him cry".
There is no f**king point in what you said, other than the fact that you are taking your own hatred for yourself and projecting it onto Grant Cohn.
I'm done.

I'm done.

Immature and unintelligent? But my sentence structure and vocabulary was top notch. I even got a 2200 on my SAT when I took it in high school, you know, so that doesn't really sound like me to post something immature and unintelligent. I also have excellent table manners.
[ Edited by norcal49er864 on May 14, 2012 at 1:54 AM ]
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

AD is just killin this dude lol

this pansy ass b***h needs to disappear. how the f**k does he have a job covering the niners? hes made a point of turning all the players against him, he writes articles about nothing that have little to no information and hes a complete douche.
From his looks, blogs, and his demeanor I find it hard to believe that this guy grew up watching football. He is a terrible beat writer and he lacks professionalism. Prior to the Anthony Davis incident I called him out a few times on his lack of knowledge about current 49er players. He tried responding to me with his reasons and he failed each time. I hope the Santa Rose Press Democrat looks for someone more deserving of that position.