Originally posted by STRFKR_805:Originally posted by D-Money:hahah people are retarded, actually voting for Alex Smith, damn man straight stupid.
r u serious? have you ever watched a full fourty niner game???? if you did; WTF r u seeing.???
SMITH is going to be the niners QB for the comming years until he retires. WR were always the issue i said it before 2011 and in 2010.... Crabtree isn't the full answer... the niners have no WR's..
THe only reason the niners are pushing for Manning is so that Smith can sign a cheaper contract with the niners out of fear of being replaced because Smith's AGENT is PEyton Mannings agent.
Also the niners are bluffing topush the price for manning up so that the CARDINALS don't get manning.
Simple Political Economics.. brah.
I mean yea manning would be excelent for business ... ESPN and NBC and NIKE Yahoo GOOGLE would be all on the fourty niners with endorsments for manning...and manning would sell tickets ..because at the end of the day football is a business.
I mean it would be - Peyton Manning ran Jim H. out of town.... then Jim H.'s Disciple LUCK would overthrow Manning ... NOW Manning aligns with Jim H. to get back at JIm H's evil disciple.
but it can't happen... Manning simply cost too much.. is old... injury prone...not a WEST COAST GUY....
Smith is a superb Balanced QB(like chad pennington) that would make Arizona,San Diego,Tennesee,MIA a better team...
You re ridiculous.
1. Manning has already said that Miami and Arizona are out of the race.
2. It was apparently Manning that inquired about the Niners not the other way around.
3. I love how the guy gets hurt once in his entire career and all of a sudden he's injury prone. Rich Gannon said he had the exact same injury and he choose to retire. But his neck was safer to play football after the surgery then before it. Manning has been playing with his neck hurt for couple of years now.
4. CK was drafted to be the QB of the future anyway at worst he becomes it. At best Manning plays for another 3 to four years.
5. There's a reason the colts were going to pay and Broncos, Cards and Titans will pay 30 mil for him. He's worth it.
6. The leverage idea could be more devised by Condon than the Niners. What if Alex takes it as personal insult after having Jim singing his praises all off season and goes and signs somewhere else. And then we miss out on manning as well. Now that's a gamble I can't see the Niners taking.
[ Edited by KID9R on Mar 16, 2012 at 3:29 PM ]