LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Poll: Peyton or Alex?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Poll: Peyton or Alex?

I want to see everyones actual opinion in a vote. If mods want to take this down I understand but replace this poll with the Mike Wallce one on the hompage then.
Peyton Manning vs Alex Smith.
if its a poll on who is better, then i don't know why anyone would choose alex smith lol.
Peyton. SB or Bust.

Alex. Mediocrity, 2011 was our peak.
If Peyton is healthy of course you take Peyton. Waits for the "Alex Haters" to come and bash the "Alex Lovers"
Change it to "Peyton at 30 million per year" or "Peyton for approx. 60 million over two years".
Manning!!!!!!!!

Peyton at 30 a year? Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Not a hard choice at all, even with Manning coming back from a serious injury. Go all in if you want to win. Peyton for sure.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Better overall qb? Manning.
Better qb for our team? Alex

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Change it to "Peyton at 30 million per year" or "Peyton for approx. 60 million over two years".

Where are you getting this from???
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Where are you getting this from???
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/16/peyton-manning-wants-his-new-contract-to-match-his-old-contract/#comments
Peyton if he isn't asking for his old contract.
Peyton Manning 35 year old, injured, bad OL, new system and WRs vs Alex Smith younger, mobile, knows the system... AT THE SAME COST.... Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning at 5 years 90 million vs Alex Smith at 3 years 30 million........ Alex Smith
Peyton Manning? I thought we already had a coach.
Share 49ersWebzone