There are 153 users in the forums

49ers Free Agent Workout Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
For better tracking of all the players the 49ers bring in to check out.
Pop pop and the fun dont stop. I can't wait.
I'll be refreashing my phone from work every chance I get tomorrow. Gotta work from 3pm to midnight... free agency starts at 4pm for me. D'oh! Can't wait!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Everybody just try to remember to relax. I think Harbaalke proved last season that when they said, "We have a plan.", they meant it.

I wonder who will be our first victim?
Peyton Manning please!
Harbaugh needs to pick up all our potential free agents at the airport. Harbside service to the max!!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle
dam heres to spending all my time refreshing the free agent tracker to see the moment when free agents are signed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Good thread, this will be my first place i'll go starting 9am tomorrow or today or this morning.

It is Christmas eve boys...I can't sleep.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I can't sleep either.....but that's only because I'm in LA and loss 3 hours due to Hawaii time.

I gotta get up at 6am to go to class.
reserved
Who's calling the hotels this year? LOL...

FYI for those that don't know Free Agency starts at: 4:00 ET, 3:00 CT, 2:00 MT, 1:00 PT (in the afternoon)
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I can't sleep either.....but that's only because I'm in LA and loss 3 hours due to Hawaii time.

I gotta get up at 6am to go to class.
Same here haha. I've got to get up at 6:30am (currently 3am). I better hit the sack soon... it's gonna be a long day tomorrow...
Share 49ersWebzone