wheres the famous lloyd gif

Oh, the 2004 season

Rat, Dorsey, and Pickett and that Chicago game :(
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wish we were bringing Ginn back.

No word yet of him visiting anybody

I doubt he signs as a WR with a big contract

I think we might still be able to bring him back as a PR/KR and 6th WR

He actually developed some nice chemistry with Alex in the second half of the season

I hope we do too
Maybe Brandon thinks Jim Harbaugh will be the starting QB next season after talking to Moss.
Lloyd
Crabtree
Moss
Streeter
Bogan
Ginn

Oh and KW
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
Lloyd
Crabtree
Moss
Streeter
Bogan
Ginn

Oh and KW

bogan and streeter? im thinking Moss,Lloyd,Crabs,Hill,Owusu or Ginn. that would be my ideal WR corps the way FA happened. Speed, size and hands instead of tiny burners who cant run routes or catch.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by crabman82:
wheres the famous lloyd gif

Oh, the 2004 season

Rat, Dorsey, and Pickett and that Chicago game :(

Not the Chicago game
Its the follow up to Brandon Lloyd's 2004 debut "Alligator Arms" with the hit single, "When you're afraid to get hit, blame Cody Pickett"
Originally posted by sachie23:
Its the follow up to Brandon Lloyd's 2004 debut "Alligator Arms" with the hit single, "When you're afraid to get hit, blame Cody Pickett"

he made a "business decision"
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Eric Branch ‏ @Eric_Branch RT @AdamSchefter: Raiders free agent WR Chaz Schilens is visiting 49ers, and Rams free agent WR Brandon Lloyd also is expected to visit SF.

Lloyd would be sick with Moss and Crabs. hopefully Stephen Hill in the mix too after the draft. lloyd tore it up in denver, here he may not even be our number one

oh really? is he coming back to work on his follow up sophmore album

b lloyd's gonna collab with randy on the one clap remix

am i the only not one loving lloyd?

ge has only done well with the josh mcdaniels system he doesnt seem to produce if hes not in it

I think Lloyd has matured and can produce in any system.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

ge has only done well with the josh mcdaniels system he doesnt seem to produce if hes not in it

he put up good numbers in denver sans mcdaniels. plus he would be our number 2.5
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

he put up good numbers in denver sans mcdaniels. plus he would be our number 2.5

Not convinced by Lloyd. Would he sign to be 2.5? With a possible high pick right behind him?
Niners looking at G Leonard Davis who didn't play last season when he was with the Lions...... Don't much about him other than he played for the Cowboys and Arizona a. Kinda old but he looks like a good replacement for Snyder / Rachal, 33yrs old, 6'6" 335......
Share 49ersWebzone