Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 644 users in the forums

49ers Free Agent Workout Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nnamdi Asomugha!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, flashbacks
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Who's calling the hotels this year? LOL...

FYI for those that don't know Free Agency starts at: 4:00 ET, 3:00 CT, 2:00 MT, 1:00 PT (in the afternoon)

I'd be happy with Ashley Lelie, but I really want Bryant Johnson...
Everyone chillax, we will not be signing top tier guys we will wait and sign some quality bargain players like last year plus "the comeback kid" Alex Smith. I am interested in seeing what we do @ Cornerback. What's going on with Spencer are we releasing him anytime soon?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'd be happy with Ashley Lelie, but I really want Bryant Johnson...

You have low standards... I really want Brandon Jones. Man, what a different time and a different organization. I remember all the garbage we picked up... didn't like one bit of it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM ]
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I'd be happy with Ashley Lelie, but I really want Bryant Johnson...

I was stoked when we signed Tully Banta Cain
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
It is Christmas eve boys...I can't sleep.

I can't sleep either.....but that's only because I'm in LA and loss 3 hours due to Hawaii time.

I gotta get up at 6am to go to class.


I went to bed at 7pm pacific time and just got up. I'm fresh and ready to rock with the late night crew.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I went to bed at 7pm pacific time and just got up. I'm fresh and ready to rock with the late night crew.
Will anything be happening tonight?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I went to bed at 7pm pacific time and just got up. I'm fresh and ready to rock with the late night crew.
Will anything be happening tonight?


Na, nothing is going to happen, so I'll just re-read all the Moss articles and watching all the highlights on SportCenter. Plus, Mike and Mike comes on at 3am PST so that should kill another 4 hours and get me to the morning.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM ]
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Will anything be happening tonight?

Free agency doesn't start until 4:00 PM ET so unless someone is tampering it shouldn't. Normally it starts at midnight on March 1st.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Na, nothing is going to happen, so I'll just re-read all the Moss articles and watching all the highlights on SportCenter.

oic is there video anywhere of the Moss workout?
CSN put up this online but it's not ideal... I am assuming it was closed to the public... the only camera guy I see might have been for the team to analyze the workout?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/pages/ninersvideo#

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Sign-WR-Randy-Moss-to-1-Year-Deal/1a5347c6-3d1e-4e53-95bb-3b417977d110 (NFLN)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Free agency doesn't start until 4:00 PM ET so unless someone is tampering it shouldn't. Normally it starts at midnight on March 1st.

Why did it start later this yr? Lockout didnt push the super bowl back, f**k ya cowboys lost $10 million in cap space LOL
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Why did it start later this yr? Lockout didnt push the super bowl back, f**k ya cowboys lost $10 million in cap space LOL

Good question... have no idea why they pushed it back.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Why did it start later this yr? Lockout didnt push the super bowl back, f**k ya cowboys lost $10 million in cap space LOL

Good question... have no idea why they pushed it back.

Because the 2011 contract year ends at 4:00 pm eastern time on March 13, 2012.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone