There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Tukuafu gets 2 year extension

Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Championship ?

Yes. Definitely

Not because if him, but yes.
Originally posted by buck:
I am waiting for a thread titled Why did we pay Will Tukuafu so much when we could sign Peyton Manning?

I think this message board needs a separate forum for Alex Smith and now Peyton Manning.

Alex Smith
Niner Talk
Peyton Manning
NFL
Free Agency
Draft
Parking lot
Originally posted by elhebrewhammer:
DEY OVUR PAYED HIM!>!>!?!!!!!!11

Learn to sp
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
Learn to sp

He was being sarcastic. Comes from a thread a user put up about overpaying Brooks.
I like this guy. We have some young backups on the defensive line that should show up this year.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Tukuafu, Ricky J, and Dobbs. We are set at depth for the 3-4 end.
Now the question is: is Ian a good back NT?


Ricky J. is the backup NT.
plus, RJF is the one that Fangio and Tomsula called "the 4th starter" at DL.


right but he also does a great job and fits in better as a 3-4 DE. We have him there b/c we dont have a real NT anymore
Originally posted by buck:
I am waiting for a thread titled Why did we pay Will Tukuafu so much when we could sign Peyton Manning?

I'm waiting for the "But can Tukuafu play OLB?" thread
Originally posted by bors:
he is basically our balmer muligan

Thats McDonald
Base salaries are $465K(2012) and $555K(2013), unsure of bonus money.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Base salaries are $465K(2012) and $555K(2013), unsure of bonus money.

Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by bors:
he is basically our balmer muligan

Thats McDonald

thought we traded balmer then picked up tuku after seahawks released was there 6 round pick same draft.
balmer took his spot n vica verse
I think Seatle gave up on him too soon. I saw him a lot when he played for the Ducks. He is a good player and will be a good back up for us. It is one less thing to have to spend an earlier draft pick on.
i was hoping kenny rowe would stick with the team last year.
were did he end up.
also hoping we take a stab at cliff harris in the late rounds this draft
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Tukuafu, Ricky J, and Dobbs. We are set at depth for the 3-4 end.
Now the question is: is Ian a good back NT?


Ricky J. is the backup NT.
plus, RJF is the one that Fangio and Tomsula called "the 4th starter" at DL.


right but he also does a great job and fits in better as a 3-4 DE. We have him there b/c we dont have a real NT anymore

What is it that separates "a real NT" from a fake one? 1-gap vs 2-gap? Because you may be interested to know that Sopo was asked to play some of both last season. Pretty sure he is a "real" NT.
Hopes he makes the final 53....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/49ers-trying-defensive-tackle-tukuafu-002018632--nfl.html