49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 561 users in the forums

Over/Under Crabtree playing 2 preseason games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anyone interested in an over under for joe staley catches in 2012-- 3?
anyone interested in an over under for issac soapaga catches in 2012-- 2?
[ Edited by hofer36 on Feb 25, 2012 at 2:56 PM ]
I'm not confident, Hope I'm wrong.
Under, and for those wondering, he is tradeable/cuttable.

Has $4.077M left in bonus money, If cut/traded after march 13th, we spread the remaining bonus money over 2 years as cap hits(Dead Money).

His dead money would be $1.359M(2012) and $2.718M(2013), and savings are $4M(2012), $3.641M(2013) and $5.359M(2014).
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Under, and for those wondering, he is tradeable/cuttable.

Has $4.077M left in bonus money, If cut/traded after march 13th, we spread the remaining bonus money over 2 years as cap hits(Dead Money).

His dead money would be $1.359M(2012) and $2.718M(2013), and savings are $4M(2012), $3.641M(2013) and $5.359M(2014).

I'd take a third, or fourth for the guy, send him to Dallas, he doesn't want to be here...
I'll take the over. I think he knows he has to after the piss-poor playoff showing he had. He knows this team is watching him and he has to make the most of his opportunity this year. He has shown he can make the plays, he just has to work on the timing with Smith and separation. He knows he has a potential pay-day coming in two years and a flag of not playing in pre-season could cost him millions.
bust
Originally posted by VANiner:
I'll take the over. I think he knows he has to after the piss-poor playoff showing he had. He knows this team is watching him and he has to make the most of his opportunity this year. He has shown he can make the plays, he just has to work on the timing with Smith and separation. He knows he has a potential pay-day coming in two years and a flag of not playing in pre-season could cost him millions.

Agree with this and particularly the sentence in boldface.
Crabs got his shot with the new staff last year, and failed. Crabtree never wanted to be here, so trade him. I have ne attachment to him, none, he has never done anything that made me say, "wow, are we lucky we have this guy".
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Crabs got his shot with the new staff last year, and failed. Crabtree never wanted to be here, so trade him. I have ne attachment to him, none, he has never done anything that made me say, "wow, are we lucky we have this guy".

if he does not show a team attitude this off season i think he will be gone and i am ok with that, they cut edwards for being lazy , a malcontent and in general not being a good locker room person , sing may have had seperate rules for craps as compared to others but not this coaching staff
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
The 49ers need more competition at WR. The problem with Crabtree is ENTITLEMENT. He was a top draft pick with the big contract. He had the long holdout, even after that holdout he was made the starter immediately. Vernon has tried to get through to him. I bet you if the 49ers brought in some more WRs, not just JAGs, but guys who have a chance to earn significant playing time, you can bet your candy ass, Crabs won't start training on his own, milking sprains, soreness, etc.
2
I suspect JH will see to it that Crabs plays. Otherwise, he will dump him.
I will take the over. Crabs agent knows that this is hurting his marketability. He will play. Will he play with effort, or be any good even if he is trying?....thats a toss up, but he will be playing
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Crabs got his shot with the new staff last year, and failed. Crabtree never wanted to be here, so trade him. I have ne attachment to him, none, he has never done anything that made me say, "wow, are we lucky we have this guy".

if he does not show a team attitude this off season i think he will be gone and i am ok with that, they cut edwards for being lazy , a malcontent and in general not being a good locker room person , sing may have had seperate rules for craps as compared to others but not this coaching staff

waste no time on under achievers!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone