LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Over/Under Crabtree playing 2 preseason games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Man Crabtree dont play no damn pre season games.

If the 49ers draft a wide receiver and pick one up in free agency, he'd better. I don't think they will pencil him in as their number one. As far as his feet go, he did have surgery one year and wore a boot in preseason last year. I think if we get our hands on someone like Mike Wallace or V. Jackson, he can be a good number 2 like Alvin Harper.
Crabtree doesn't play in preseason or in postseason.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Crabtree doesn't play in preseason or in postseason.

Diva gonna Diva. Pre and Post season not good enough for him.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He will play this year and we will draft and sign all these other WRs and Crabtree will have a breakout year like a boss, like a BAWSE

END THREAD

Under. #1 talent, #3 motivation and production. He was supposed to have that "breakout" season last season. He was given all the room in the world to "breakout" when the team sent Edwards packing and replaced him with Swain. I have concluded that he just don't want to be here and never really did. Trust me, JH and Co. won't put up with it in 2012. He won't be pandered to this year. I suspect there's going to be a lot of new receivers coming in so if he pulls that sh_t this year he's going to find his ass berried so deep on the bench he'll need a backhoe to dig his ass out. This team don't need players like him, not when we are this close. Send his butt to Dallas with the other headcases. It's where he wanted to be anyway.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Feb 24, 2012 at 5:38 AM ]
Yes. Porfavor.

He's on third base why not go for a homerun.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Yes. Porfavor.

i really dont care about preseason as much as camp but it would be nive if he actualy participates in whole offseason programs
OVER

He plays all 4 preseason games.

Next season stat line

85 receptions 1100 yrds 7 TD

He pulls an Alex Smith and silences most of the haters. He tried to get them all but WZ gonna WZ

Originally posted by Youngb:
OVER

Next season stat line

He pulls an Alex Smith and silences most of the haters. He tried to get them all but WZ gonna WZ

this everybody hates Crabs but they'll defend KW who's apparently so great
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
OVER

Next season stat line

this everybody hates Crabs but they'll defend KW who's apparently so great

Ha thats pretty funny. I do bet there is more support for KW.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Yes. Porfavor.

Prime example of what he's done all season.
OVER

Next season stat line

good enough, I'll go for this.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. Crabtree isn't going to participate in training camp or play in the preaseason. He will wear a boot and say "his foot hurts.".....

Pretty much. Not saying the kid doesn't have talent, he undeniably does. He just doesn't seem very motivated to me.
Share 49ersWebzone