LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Over/Under Crabtree playing 2 preseason games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Can he do it this year? Will this be the year Michael Crabtree makes a preseason appearance and try to get some chemistry with the offense?

Edit* I meant to make this a darn poll. Post your answers anyways please

I say over
[ Edited by ApatheticIAm on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM ]
He will play this year and we will draft and sign all these other WRs and Crabtree will have a breakout year like a boss, like a BAWSE

END THREAD
I'd take the under EVEN if he's healthy.

Won't play the 4th game anyway, so he only has 3 games. Might skip 1st game, but will definitely play 3rd game, so he's only down for 1 game. I'm more worried about him going to OTAs and going down to SD to practice timing with Alex.

All I have to say is....C'mon mayn!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I'd take the under EVEN if he's healthy.

Won't play the 4th game anyway, so he only has 3 games. Might skip 1st game, but will definitely play 3rd game, so he's only down for 1 game. I'm more worried about him going to OTAs and going down to SD to practice timing with Alex.

All I have to say is....C'mon mayn!!!!!!!!

I dont think Alex practices in SD, I'm pretty sure he lives in SF year round.
2,000 regular season yards for Crabtree, assuming he plays all pre-season games. -100 yards for every pre-season game he misses.

I'll take the over because HE WILL GET 2,000 yards
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM ]
I would be happy just to see him in a full camp.
Never going to happen, the guy is a bum! All that talent no motivation! Sore feet my ass! He goes when wants and sits and rubs his feet when he doesn't! He was the third best WR on the team after Edwards and Morgan. If we bring in some talent he can fall to #4 in a hurry, V. Jackson, J. Morgan, Floyd, and then Crabtree. As long as Teddy Ginn can return kicks, there will always be on receiver worse than him on this team!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Never going to happen, the guy is a bum! All that talent no motivation! Sore feet my ass! He goes when wants and sits and rubs his feet when he doesn't! He was the third best WR on the team after Edwards and Morgan. If we bring in some talent he can fall to #4 in a hurry, V. Jackson, J. Morgan, Floyd, and then Crabtree. As long as Teddy Ginn can return kicks, there will always be on receiver worse than him on this team!

Got to agree with you on Crabs. I would love to be proved wrong but I doubt it at this point.

He has not shown the ability to seperate off the line or out of breaks, still drops too many balls and has not built up any chemistry with our qb.

Any smart wr is gonna try to maximize his time with the starting qb to build up a chemistry.

And you are correct, once we sing a FA, bring in a rookie and Morgan gets healthy, Crabs is gonna have a very hard time getting balls thrown his way.

That is were the problem is gonna rear its ugly head! He will never accept that he is 2nd, or 3rd option at the wr position! Once it starts going bad, I really worry that the team chemistry is gonna take a hit.
He gets better every season people...The most hated player who has that trend. I dont quite understand the level of hatred for him. A lot has to take place for a WR to break into elite including QB and OL play which we cant say we have had that consistently.

He'll probably be a full participant in camp and pre-season. I'd guess a push at 2 of the games.
I say he plays 1 maybe 2 exhibition games. As stated I am more concerned about him getting in a full training camp and OTA's this is where he will build his chemistry with Alex. Face it the exhibition games are more about generating revenue for the team than playing your starters.

lol @ crabtree being a bum..can't wait to bump these kinds of replies when he's having a great season next year
LOL. Crabtree isn't going to participate in training camp or play in the preaseason. He will wear a boot and say "his foot hurts.".....
Originally posted by valrod33:
He will play this year and we will draft and sign all these other WRs and Crabtree will have a breakout year like a boss, like a BAWSE

END THREAD

I'd light a candle for this but am trying to cut back!
Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
lol @ crabtree being a bum..can't wait to bump these kinds of replies when he's having a great season next year

Hope so! I wish he would get his ass in gear, practice, work hard, and prove the world wrong. He has talent...
Always the optimist (when it comes to the 49ers), I say over!
Share 49ersWebzone