There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is there any 49er that is more over-rated than Delanie Walker?

I used to think Walker was a decent player but now Im like f**k him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore

Yikes, time for a #Madden13 Catch --- MT Efficiency @PFF_Jeff: TE Delanie Walker has caught 12 passes this season and dropped 7.#49ers
Originally posted by susweel:

yea man. he's just not consistent enough. Even VD is a better receiver than him now.

hes is our Titus Young Sr.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Love Delany but his hands have been very inconsistant.

Hes also prone to the big fumble at times too.

Three fumbles in his career.

I said the big fumble not the constant one. They always come at the wrong time when we are in the red zone or about to score.

he seems like a great guy

but he f**king sucks as a player, he's so bad it's not even funny
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I dont really care if he's great guy I would rather him be a douche bag who can catch the damn ball more than 50% of the time.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I dont really care if he's great guy I would rather him be a douche bag who can catch the damn ball more than 50% of the time.

I don't understand why we chose to throw to him, I'm guessing because he's open most of the time? defenses know he's got the dropsies
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @PFF_Jeff: TE Delanie Walker has caught 12 passes this season and dropped 7. #49ers
An infuriating player to watch for sure... he catches the difficult ones and drops the easy ones... makes me nervous every time i see him involved in a play.
I hate seeing Walker on the field. Sure, he gets open. Probably because defenses know that there is a 50% chance he will drop the pass anyway. His hands are an absolute joke. I hope he is either off the team or has a significantly reduced role next year.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch RT @PFF_Jeff: TE Delanie Walker has caught 12 passes this season and dropped 7. #49ers

Model of efficiency?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Model of efficiency?

He jacked up Alex Smiths perfect game against Arizona
More overrated than Delanie? Hm.

Let me see...oh yeah...Colin Kaepenick.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I hate seeing Walker on the field. Sure, he gets open. Probably because defenses know that there is a 50% chance he will drop the pass anyway. His hands are an absolute joke. I hope he is either off the team or has a significantly reduced role next year.

He is an UFA, and is making liking 2 million this year. I for one would love it if they did not re sign Walker and drafted Zach Ertz or the kid from Notre Dame in the draft at TE. Even at a low first round pick, at least the draft pick would see the field in their rookie season as Romans offense uses multiple TE sets.