There are 208 users in the forums

If we can only keep 2...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If we can only keep 2...

Originally posted by D_Niner:
Wow Feel Better?

Now that that's over, please don't try and make this into a QB bashing thread. I posted this because all 3 would be great to bring back; but we may not have the $$$ to do it. I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss and see what others take on it would be.

actually we could tag goldson and sign rogers + smith
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
While 65% want to keep Alex, I admit, 35% wanting to let him walk seems idiotic. Then again, if you were to confirm that about one-third of this board is illogical, unable to analyze and clearly assess things, or to be blunt -- often times downright retarded, I would say I think that sounds about right.

wow I bow to you couldnt have said it better myself
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Tagging Goldson may piss him off and not want to re-sign with us.
Originally posted by bayniner21:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Wow Feel Better?

Now that that's over, please don't try and make this into a QB bashing thread. I posted this because all 3 would be great to bring back; but we may not have the $$$ to do it. I thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss and see what others take on it would be.

actually we could tag goldson and sign rogers + smith

I'm not saying it's not possible to bring them all back; hopefully we will. I'm asking what if we could only bring back 2.
[ Edited by D_Niner on Jan 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM ]
Originally posted by bayniner21:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
While 65% want to keep Alex, I admit, 35% wanting to let him walk seems idiotic. Then again, if you were to confirm that about one-third of this board is illogical, unable to analyze and clearly assess things, or to be blunt -- often times downright retarded, I would say I think that sounds about right.

wow I bow to you couldnt have said it better myself

I think you guys are missing the point. People are not voting to get rid of Alex. They are choosing the 2 that they see as the best options. Most on here would choose to keep all 3; that's what makes this such a difficult question... We want to keep them all.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
still don't believe in goldson...
Goldson and Rogers.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Alex and Rogers

But honestly, I believe all three will be starting game 1 next year.

This
I'll take the two Pro Bowlers, thanks.
  • Timma
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BenQ:

I fear Goldson might drop off once he gets his money. Hope not. Hope the new culture this team has built will keep him motivated.

The reason that I did not vote for Smith is that our D keeped us in the game. Our O was jest ok.. In the NFC championship game Alex was only seeing half of the field at a time. He had D Walker open on the wheel route thet would have been a 60+ yard TD and did not see him, he also had Crabtree open 2-3 times and still did not pull the trigger. I feel that our QB should have a bit of gunslinger in him and that is one thing Alex does not have. I will give him this that stick to V Davis was the best throw of his life. So all this comes down to this a better QB will get this time over the top and keep the D as it is.

7 interceptions not enough for you?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

7 interceptions not enough for you?

No, we should bring back Roman.
Transparent OP all the way, lol!!!

answer = Alex and Carlos
We will keep all 3. Alex Smith + Carlos Rogers + Dashon Goldson.....
Share 49ersWebzone