There are 276 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
No. The team had a great year, and was beaten by a team who put it all together at the end. Fans know the concept of a team of destiny. That was the Giants this year, just like the Packers last year.

Lesson learned: You simply need to get into the playoffs to get a shot. The best regular season teams are usually not the ones who win the Super Bowl.

yep, there was a time when being a wild card was a waste of time, not anymore. when the seahawks went to the sb they were a #1 seed, and never had to play a division winner in the divisional round, nfc title game or the super bowl, talk about a missed opportunity
Ya, I am f**king pissed.

I had been avoiding talking to my Dad for 2 weeks cause he wanted to talk about the f**king game. Well I finally talked today and tried to just ignore football conversation but he wanted to bring it up. I f**king went off about the non-fumble call (which he didn't agree with obviously). Seriously, he couldn't just not talk about football. Now I am pissed off.
Yes I'm we should on top of the world right now...
I hate living in NYC right now. Saw all those NYG jerseys on Tuesday for the parade...I almost puked.

I seriously still cannot get over it...I really don't think I'm going to be able to enjoy football the same way until we win another title now knowing that we should have won this one...
Go to youtube and search "49ers redemption by Bonstonker"..........tell me how you feel
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Go to youtube and search "49ers redemption by Bonstonker"..........tell me how you feel

I just watched that video from the other thread...and it only got worse...I seriously have PTSD from this game. I can't get over it. Sports will not be the same for a while.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I hate living in NYC right now. Saw all those NYG jerseys on Tuesday for the parade...I almost puked.

I seriously still cannot get over it...I really don't think I'm going to be able to enjoy football the same way until we win another title now knowing that we should have won this one...

What are you doing in NYC?
Anyone else buy a 49ers NFC Champions hat?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

What are you doing in NYC?

I'm in med school out here rotating at Brooklyn Hospital...

So today I tried to watch the NFL.com gameday highlights for the first time since the game...and I couldn't get past the first highlight (which I had forgot). It was Eli Manning getting sacked and fumbling inside his own 30...YET SOMEHOW THOSE MOTHERf**kERS got the ball. How goddamn lucky were those Giants? s**t.
Check out thread, Why we SB XLVII, on front page. maybe it will make you feel better.

today was the worst, all of a sudden it hit me, we were so close to the superbowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZI5x1EnBY WHHHHHHYYYYYYY next year feels so far away
today was the worst, all of a sudden it hit me, we were so close to the superbowl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZI5x1EnBY WHHHHHHYYYYYYY next year feels so far away
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it'll never be more perfect a situation to win #6. Ever.

So damn true..That idiot KW creeps inside my thoughts about every other day. It was indeed; The Perfect Storm...3rd down & AS, nuff said..
yep have we cut Kyle Williams yet, i keep having nightmares that wake me up in the night, that he is still on the team
still hate KW
Share 49ersWebzone