There are 276 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
2012/13 will be Chilo Rachal's breakout year.
Originally posted by jreff22:
still hate KW

this
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
2012/13 will be Chilo Rachal's breakout year.

wow. that loss really sent you off the deep end
I'm quite certain I meet the DSM criteria for PTSD re: this game.

I can't get over it. I haven't watched any highlights from that game yet. Have only ONCE glanced at the boxscore.

I can't even enjoy the season or the awesome win vs. NO.

I'm not sure I'll ever get over this one until we win #6...whenever that is...

...we were so f**king close...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Giants and Eli can still eat s**t!!!!
I'm looking forward to next season, but I'll never get over this game. Kyle Williams' dumbass mistakes are burned into my mind.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'm looking forward to next season, but I'll never get over this game. Kyle Williams' dumbass mistakes are burned into my mind.

This and I agree with the poster above that said they qualify for PTSD after this game. i watched the bonstonker vid form the Saints game once and I literally felt myself get choked out of anger from the last game. So that being said Kyle Williams can f**k off
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This and I agree with the poster above that said they qualify for PTSD after this game. i watched the bonstonker vid form the Saints game once and I literally felt myself get choked out of anger from the last game. So that being said Kyle Williams can f**k off

I'd probably react the same way, because I haven't even watched a single highlight from the saints game. This WAS the f**king year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Giants and Eli can still eat s**t!!!!

My dad is a giants fan. Since the loss we have talked once. And that was after the SB and we argued about how I thought the giants got lucky.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I am bummed about it, but if this game helps up get to the next level, then I'm okay with it.

I'd probably react the same way, because I haven't even watched a single highlight from the saints game. This WAS the f**king year.
It kind of feels like the 2002 Giants being so close in Game 6. I remember crying after that. however this hurts me a lot more because sitting at every home game screaming my ass off, feeling like we were going all the way after the Saints game and BOOM! It was gone just like that We were less than a quarter away and we blow a game the way that we used to

It kind of feels like the 2002 Giants being so close in Game 6. I remember crying after that. however this hurts me a lot more because sitting at every home game screaming my ass off, feeling like we were going all the way after the Saints game and BOOM! It was gone just like that We were less than a quarter away and we blow a game the way that we used to

Yeah, both hurt it like s**t, but this one even more so to me as well considering how long it's been since the niners were kings of the NFL. This year was among the lines of a Disney story, but it all came to a screeching halt in pretty much the worst possible way imaginable.

Yeah, both hurt it like s**t, but this one even more so to me as well considering how long it's been since the niners were kings of the NFL. This year was among the lines of a Disney story, but it all came to a screeching halt in pretty much the worst possible way imaginable.

True I agree. Every game it felt like everything was going our way, we were making every big play and then to watch it end like that makes me sick. i still haven't seen the highlights from this game nor do I ever plan to. I didn't watch sports till the end of February and thats just for Lakers games then I change it to something else. I keep wondering how long it will take for another opportunity like this
i have 2 think that the New York Giants are one of the worst NFL champions of all time they didnt really earned their right to become NFL champions a string of good luck at the end of the year made them Champs & it also helped that they played a team (Patriots) with one of the worst defenses.

We could of easily beat down New England in the superbowl

n yes it still bugs how the season ended

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
i have 2 think that the New York Giants are one of the worst NFL champions of all time they didnt really earned their right to become NFL champions a string of good luck at the end of the year made them Champs & it also helped that they played a team (Patriots) with one of the worst defenses.

We could of easily beat down New England in the superbowl

n yes it still bugs how the season ended

we've given them 2 Superbowls and yes we would've mopped the Patriots
Share 49ersWebzone