There are 777 users in the forums
Did Eric Davis ruin Ted Robinson's TD Call on 'The Catch III" ?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did Eric Davis ruin Ted Robinson's TD Call on 'The Catch III" ?
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:27 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,066
Absolutely not. I've heard many a color commentator do the exact same thing in a highly charged moment. I thought it was awesome.
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Naaa...I loved it. LOVED IT!!!!
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by Garcia:
He is a color commentator.
RACIST
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM
- Method
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,753
Nah, I loved the call.
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
It adds to his call. That was pure emotion. I liked it.
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Garcia:
He is a color commentator.
RACIST
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Spontaneous.
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:55 PM
- hklar17
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,591
I loved it!
GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!
GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM
- KowboyKiller
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,991
To be honest, the whole thing made me wish we still had Joe Starkey. He would have screamed something memorable.
Jan 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM
- Method
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,753
John Henderson is hilarious. I think if I was making the call for the opposite team, I'd have a much more angry voice, John was completely stoic LOL
Jan 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,297
I didn't even notice anything until posters started making such a big deal about it.
Jan 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM
- dtcomposer
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,417
Seriously I thought that call was one of the better ones I've heard in a long time. The emotion by Davis just added to it.
Jan 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM
- 49ersGiantspride
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,963
No I thought it just added to it Robinson's call was still epic especially with " can you feel Candlestick?"