LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Did Eric Davis ruin Ted Robinson's TD Call on 'The Catch III" ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did Eric Davis ruin Ted Robinson's TD Call on 'The Catch III" ?

• Chief
  • Veteran
This is some petty s**t.
Totally ruined it, bro...
The entire season is a FAIL now, due to that call!
Damn you Eric Davis!

I love to here the Davis' emotions on that call. Guy's an ex-player that still loves this team and it was an awesome play. Who really gives a sh*t about the play call?
Wooo hooo!!!
I keep replaying it and it gives me goosebumps every time. Great call by Davis/Robinson.
It doesn't matter.... Glenn Dickey can never be matched... "Touchdown 49ers!!!!!" Will never have the same ring to it like when Dickey did it!
It would have been way better if Gus Johnson did the call
i heard 3 different versions radio/2 different channel announcers, and i dont know whose who? whose stealing whose thunder im confused.. -__-
Was ED the screamer? I always thought he looked like a lesbian.
I just dont get all the hype for "The Catch II and III." It really was an increadible moment, but if you dont win the Superbowl it's kind of a flop for me. Think about what the Patriots did. They won every game in the regular season and actually just as much or not more than the 72 Dolphins, but they didn't win it all an now no one remembers it as be that significant.

Originally posted by hklar17:
I loved it!

GOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it too but swore he said "he's got it!" "he's got iiittt!!!
Considering they call our games and Davis is indeed a former Niner, nahh that was an epic call!

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Was ED the screamer? I always thought he looked like a lesbian.

Tell him that and he'd punch you in the mouth with his Super Bowl ring

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I just dont get all the hype for "The Catch II and III." It really was an increadible moment, but if you dont win the Superbowl it's kind of a flop for me. Think about what the Patriots did. They won every game in the regular season and actually just as much or not more than the 72 Dolphins, but they didn't win it all an now no one remembers it as be that significant.

We have a rookie head coach and a team that had to go through no off season, with a new offense and new defense. I think this season will be very meaningful even if we lose Sunday.
[ Edited by niner4life21 on Jan 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Hell no i thought it was awesome, I loved his reaction.
Share 49ersWebzone