LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Vernon only said that because he wanted a home game, and who doesn't?

Rolle trying to make something out of nothing.
Originally posted by Oskiwaski49:
I'll beat the s*it out this guy myself. He's just mad because he got his ass handed to in Arizona and now his gonna get it with a Giants uniform.

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Talk is talk wait till sunday and see who walks the walk.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hope the Niners keep their mouths shut during the week and let their play do the talking on Sunday.
Originally posted by sean610:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This punk used to get chump'd by us on a usual basis when he played for the Cards, what's he talking about?

Serioulsy wtf is he talkin about? All of a sudden Antrel has amnesia. The giants are bums beat a bad jets team a hurt romo a doo doo falcons team and a packers team that beat themselves. Rolles a dweeb.

You had me at "a doo doo"
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 17, 2012 at 6:04 PM ]
vern should knock his f**king head off.

edit: he really didnt say anything too bad, i think the headliner makes it sound worse than it is.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Jan 17, 2012 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
vern should knock his f**king head off.

edit: he really didnt say anything too bad, i think the headliner makes it sound worse than it is.

agreed. I don't see what the big deal is. I mean the more bulletin board material for us the better, but I doubt this qualifies.
These guys sure like to talk a whole lot like their jets buddies.
Antrell Rolle was the same cat that constantly got abused by us when he was a Card. Plus, he's probably still bitter the Niners didn't wanna draft his sorry butt.
NFC West anger spilling over.......... LOL.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jan 17, 2012 at 6:27 PM ]

Goldson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rolle and its not even close
Who cares... I understand where Rolle is coming from cause Vernon said he prayed that they would play the Giants. The s*it talking makes the game more fun.

I am more upset at what Victor Cruz said. Something about they are thrilled they're playing us instead of the Saints. It'll be worth the 15 yards to lay his punk a55 out.
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
I hate when people say the 49ers are playing "The new Giants!" Seriously? This is the same Giants I've been seeing. They started really putting up points against the Falcons in the 4th quarter (last second)..... Green Bay beating theirselves (fumbles and drop passes)

NewsFlash, you're playing the new 49ers. Who, even us fans, have seen the new era 49ers play that hard like they did against the Saints!? NOBODY!!!!!

Didnt the Saints beat theirselves with INTs and Fumbles?

Oh let me guess,the 49ers forced those..

But the Giants didnt force the Packers turnovers..
Originally posted by WereGoin2DaShip:
Antrell Rolle was the same cat that constantly got abused by us when he was a Card. Plus, he's probably still bitter the Niners didn't wanna draft his sorry butt.

Yes hes bitter that he wasnt drafted by a team that hasnt been to the playoffs in 10 years..

Come on man.
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
Didnt the Saints beat theirselves with INTs and Fumbles?

Oh let me guess,the 49ers forced those..

But the Giants didnt force the Packers turnovers..

Not really... the physical play caused those fumbles. All those big hits. They didn't just "happen." This defense is physical. You'll see on Sunday.

The Packers were off. Everyone knows that. Also, the Giants played a great game which results in the relatively easy win.
Share 49ersWebzone