There are 334 users in the forums

Giants' Rolle: 49ers' V.Davis asks for trouble

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYGIANTSFAN516:
220 yards is lighting us up? Eli threw 300+ on you.

Ya when the 49ers took a two score lead and went prevent 300+ does look good when that happens
Also in week 10 gore got re-injured early on in that game and the 49ers still had Edwards playing which lets be honest was a detriment to the team.
We already saw you in week 10. Nothing special. Manningham dropped the game tying td with a minute left. And we were missing 8 players..

Funny you say the same thing Falcons and Packers fans have been saying.

You had a nice run and Alex Smith was a great story, but it ends this Sunday.

[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Jan 17, 2012 at 9:56 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
a friend is telling me if the Giants play this Sunday like they did last week, we will get dominated. Man, I just wonder when people will embrace the accomplishments of us this year?
Honeslty man, I and many others feel San Fran is just another stop till INDY.

Its going to be a hard game, but the Giants are the best all around team left in this tournament..

Do you honestly feel happy about the performance of the Packers game? The problem is that the media got your squad pumped up acting like you guys are performing with a high level of skills even with all your players in. I haven't seen no change with 20/20 vision. Eli may of have had more yards, but ended up with how many interceptions and turn overs than Alex ? You think that was the SF 49ers from the season, well, like you said, this is the NFC Championship and your team is entering San Fran! Is the SF 49ers really what you guys want after how hungry they clear the plate with the Saints ? Trust me partner, your squad is going to have to come harder than that. You may be 4-0 in the NFC championship but we're 5-0 in the SB and if this is what it takes, just this win to get there, you better believe Giants better come with their A game. Anyways, you must don't know the history of your boy that's talking gibberish, Rolle!? Check him out when he was on the Cardinals. Email your coach and tell him not to put Rolle on Crabtree cuz it will be a long day for your defense. Only person I respect from the Giants is Jacobs and Eli, but 49ers are known for the run defense and their quick pass rush!
Be prepared!
Originally posted by Paul:
a friend is telling me if the Giants play this Sunday like they did last week, we will get dominated. Man, I just wonder when people will embrace the accomplishments of us this year?

They wont. And thats ok. Maintain the RAGE!!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Not really... the physical play caused those fumbles. All those big hits. They didn't just "happen." This defense is physical. You'll see on Sunday.

The Packers were off. Everyone knows that. Also, the Giants played a great game which results in the relatively easy win.

We already saw you in week 10. Nothing special. Manningham dropped the game tying td with a minute left. And we were missing 8 players..

Funny you say the same thing Falcons and Packers fans have been saying.

You had a nice run and Alex Smith was a great story, but it ends this Sunday.

yeah already saw you guys in week 10 too and your team was even less special than ours.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
how do you explain rolling in here hot and then going on such a losing streak you nearly ousted yourself out of playoff contention? Every team has injuries. You didn't run the ball all season. A couple of games you literally got your asses handed to you. Now you're running the ball a little more in the playoffs against two teams that didn't even bother to show up and you're saying our run is gonna end?

Deep down you know the Giants are done. We are not going to lay down like ATL and GB did. And you won't get 50 yds rushing. Sorry.

Its going to be a hard game, but the Giants are the best all around team left in this tournament..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

omg you are delusional
Originally posted by RonMexico:
how do you explain rolling in here hot and then going on such a losing streak you nearly ousted yourself out of playoff contention? Every team has injuries. You didn't run the ball all season. A couple of games you literally got your asses handed to you. Now you're running the ball a little more in the playoffs against two teams that didn't even bother to show up and you're saying our run is gonna end?

Deep down you know the Giants are done. We are not going to lay down like ATL and GB did. And you won't get 50 yds rushing. Sorry.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

omg you are delusional

Wait a minute... So we beat his team in the regular season, and the saints beat them as well. We just beat the saints and he thinks this game is a lock.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Crabtree will s**t on Sprolle all day and we wont see a peep from this Giants fan after the game just like that one saints fan that was here.
49ers are gonna stomp the crap out of NY

westcoast motha f**ka ride till i die!

[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:32 AM ]
Vernon Davis isn't that good on camera, I think he put his foot in his mouth without realizing it. He said he was praying for a Giants win, and then realized that what he said could be seen as slight against the Giants, then tried to say "but the Giants are a good team".
Vernon didn't want to trash talk, he meant what he said, but probably should have said it in a different way. Such as, "I really think we have an advantage at home, so I wanted the NFC Championship to be at home. So ya, I rooted for a Giants win."

The Giants responded by going right back with deliberate trash talk, because they obviously felt slighted.

The media's job is to bait these types of things. Vernon Davis is new to playoff territory, and he didn't realize that anything you say, can and will be used against you in playoff territory.
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

omg you are delusional

Wait a minute... So we beat his team in the regular season, and the saints beat them as well. We just beat the saints and he thinks this game is a lock.

Hmm, last I checked the Niners are also a different team from that Giants game. But go ahead, continue to underestimate the Niners.

lol @ the best team? 9-7 and just crept into the playoffs. u seem to 4get when we beat u in week 10 we did so without probably our best offensive player in gore. all i heard from giant fans is stop gore and we win, guess what? we won without him. now hes healthier then hes been all year.
[ Edited by njninersfan420 on Jan 18, 2012 at 5:30 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone