Bring on Free Agency and the Draft
There are 658 users in the forums
I still wanna b***h about s**t!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'm over lastnight already, and i'm proud of our team.
Bring on Free Agency and the Draft
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'm over lastnight already, and i'm proud of our team.
Bring on Free Agency and the Draft
Originally posted by BROWN:
Can't wait for the off-season.
Can anyone list the important dates to get our FA resigned?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Sorry but I don't buy it. I agree that we will probably be in the playoffs next year but we will never get this close again with this team. This was our chance. We peaked. You can't just be happy to be there...you have to go out and win it all when you're this close. See the 2010 SF Giants.
Opportunities are few and far in between in the NFL and this was ours.
It's amazingly hard to go 13-3, have a bye and have a home game in the NFC Championship.
Hi Debbie Downer!
We got here bc we officially have a legit coach and GM who know what they are doing (Saints, Patriots, Giants, Pitt etc) who had very little to prepare this year.
We will get better, hopefully enter team of the decade talk.
I don't doubt that we will be better...but that doesn't necessary equate to a better record or a better chance at a Super Bowl.
Again, this was our chance and we (Kyle Williams) f**ked it up.
Originally posted by valrod33:
We need a redzone threat and a guy with speed who can catch