There are 229 users in the forums

Getting Ted Ginn and Kyle Williams Back for Playoffs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
even in the slim chance that the lions beat the saints, they would play green bay next round. only chance there is that we meet up with them would be in the conference championship. hard to belive that a lot of "football" fans still dont get re seeding

yea we play the highest seed right?
I'm waiting for Williams to have a break out game. I fully believe he is capable of it. Good to see Ginn will be returning kick offs and punts in the playoffs. Both guys are really important to this team.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I <3 K-Dub.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we worked out a tight end which is code word for no walker for next saturday. if that is our only big worry, thats not bad
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
we worked out a tight end which is code word for no walker for next saturday. if that is our only big worry, thats not bad

yea, should be pretty well off in terms of health. I hope the lions and saints beat the s**t outta each other. Which i'm sure they will. Playoff intensity is on another level.
so Kyle williams will be back from what i read. Delanie walker is out.. When is tedd Ginn coming back? And seems like our defense is back to full form. so only missing Delanie Walker for Divison game perhaps?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
so Kyle williams will be back from what i read. Delanie walker is out.. When is tedd Ginn coming back? And seems like our defense is back to full form. so only missing Delanie Walker for Divison game perhaps?

seems like it
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

correct. Williams and Ginn are back for our next game. Walker is still up in the air. Definitely won't be back next week though.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yea, should be pretty well off in terms of health. I hope the lions and saints beat the s**t outta each other. Which i'm sure they will. Playoff intensity is on another level.

It's something that we haven't experienced in 9 years.
i hope miller will be back and healthy to go next week

They will both play and Ginn will make a difference in the return game for the Niners
kyle williams will cum out strong!!!
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Originally posted by rngr35ern:
They will both play and Ginn will make a difference in the return game for the Niners

One touchdown...just one touchdown from Ginn. All it takes to turn this game upside down.
Share 49ersWebzone