There are 194 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by Chief:
Sign TO!

HELL NO. The last thing we would need is a potential cancer in the locker room going into the playoffs.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Interesting
who is available right now?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by NONAME:

Originally posted by Chief:
Sign TO!

HELL NO. The last thing we would need is a potential cancer in the locker room going into the playoffs.

One year deal, he would try his hardest. Do it!
They will promote k.Reuland,and must be optimistic about ginn and Williams health.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I hope they arent thinking about bringing in TJ whoose yo mama
COME HOME T.O.!!!
Has to be a reason they cut Braylon. TO? A practise squad player?
  • dmax
  • Veteran
whoa..damn
who the hell do we get at WR now

Originally posted by MarkD:
I hope they arent thinking about bringing in TJ whoose yo mama

I would rather have T.O if this was the other choice. Come SB time, T.O will be well up to speed with things on the offence.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
MOSS MOSS MOSS MOSS MOSS MOSS MOSS
This must be injury related. He seems not to be able to play at full strength and can't help, so they cut him. Looks like they have somebody in mind who they think can help. Maybe they think the can get a guy like T.O. or Moss motivated for the playoffs.
dumb move.... if he gets picked up by any playoff team he'll be able to let them in on all plays and audibles.. should have waited
Originally posted by stever:
This must be injury related. He seems not to be able to play at full strength and can't help, so they cut him. Looks like they have somebody in mind who they think can help. Maybe they think the can get a guy like T.O. or Moss motivated for the playoffs.

"I was released today by the 49ers due to my injury that required more time to rehab and hasn't allowed me to re-sync with the offense. I wish the 49ers organization the best of luck during the Playoffs. I will be working hard this off season to strengthen my knee and prepare for the 2012 season. Thanks for your continued support and for being such loyal fans."
Share 49ersWebzone