LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
anybody got an up to date list of available guys?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
so now we have Crabs and Swain? Williams, hurt. Ginn, hurt, Morgan IR, walker, although a TE, could play WR, hurt. They have no choice but to bring someone in. Unless there's someone on the PS that is getting some major attention.
so...

our only WR going into rams game is crabs and brett swain

seriously?
Like others have said, Harbaugh wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a plan.

I think this is good news on the injury front. I don't think they would have made this cut if Delanie, Williams or Ginn were going to be out for awhile. I can see us promoting a practice squad member soon.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so now we have Crabs and Swain? Williams, hurt. Ginn, hurt, Morgan IR, walker, although a TE, could play WR, hurt. They have no choice but to bring someone in. Unless there's someone on the PS that is getting some major attention.

Williams should be fine and Ginn if not back this week will be fine for the playoffs. The only long term guy is DW, and we don't know how long term its gonna be.
Originally posted by mayo49:
He might have had an attitude problem or something. To release him now, with being so thin at WR, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

He did make some comments after the AZ game that made it sound like it. He was asked about the red zone trouble and pointed out Ginn and Williams and told the reporter to ask them since they played and he didn't. It really doesn't hurt us at all because realistically him being on the field was almost as effective as playing 10 on 11.
Crabtree is by far the player on the team we can least afford to get injured now. By FAR.
BRING BACK RASHAUN WOODS!!!

Originally posted by NONAME:

Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by Chief:
Sign TO!

At this point, why not! Or Moss. Or BOTH!
[ Edited by GBNinerFan on Dec 27, 2011 at 7:49 AM ]

Ziegler......or Moss....come on down.....
bring him home, TO its time to make things right
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
BRING BACK RASHAUN WOODS!!!

they tried. Found this on his door.

zeigler
how about Jason Hill.....i think he was cut by Jax during mid-season...
Share 49ersWebzone