There are 260 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Originally posted by MarkD:
I hope they arent thinking about bringing in TJ whoose yo mama

I would rather have T.O if this was the other choice. Come SB time, T.O will be well up to speed with things on the offence.

The only thing that concerns me about TO is his potential to be a cancer in the locker room. I am not sure he is all there mentally either with the recent (alleged) suicide attempts etc.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by bleedTHEredngold:
dumb move.... if he gets picked up by any playoff team he'll be able to let them in on all plays and audibles.. should have waited

lol. no playoff team is going to sign an injured WR this late just for that.
dumb move.... if he gets picked up by any playoff team he'll be able to let them in on all plays and audibles.. should have waited

would that be the Michigan way? Surely he wouldnt sign a playoff team for that.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Dec 27, 2011 at 7:37 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what the f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
Wow , these guys in the front office and HC got some balls ! I love that , these are your 12-3 Niners ! New era ! Niners all the way !
TJ is with the raiders
Originally posted by boast:

lol. no playoff team is going to sign an injured WR this late just for that.

Yes. But for the previous poster, he wasnt just cut for the fun of it. This is part of a move, rely on it. They either intend to promote a practice squad player or sign a FA.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

The Raiders beat us to it. lol.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

I would rather have T.O if this was the other choice. Come SB time, T.O will be well up to speed with things on the offence.

The only thing that concerns me about TO is his potential to be a cancer in the locker room. I am not sure he is all there mentally either with the recent (alleged) suicide attempts etc.

Sign T.O for 2 games and the potential of another 2 games in the playoffs with an option of next year. If he pulls through for the remaining games this year then pick up the option for him next year or cut him or retire him as a 9er.
Wow

Originally posted by boast:
wow!
didn't.
see.
that.
comin'.

wow i'M shocked
Originally posted by sfout:

Originally posted by sfout:

I'm glad they beat us to it.....he hasn't done anything since he signed. I'm truly in AWE right now. Niners organization must have something up their sleeve
Maybe it is to bring Reuland up from the practice squad.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He might have had an attitude problem or something. To release him now, with being so thin at WR, just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 27, 2011 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by cNiner:
Wow , these guys in the front office and HC got some balls ! I love that , these are your 12-3 Niners ! New era ! Niners all the way !

exactly, nolan and scotty would never would had the b*lls to admit a mistake

i really wonder who will they sign as i'm sure they released him because they needed the room
Share 49ersWebzone