There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

which WR will 49ers bring in

Originally posted by hofer36:
so was the former falcons receiver brian finneran, who is 6-5 and wowuld give niners a tall receiver

get him
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
either him or randy moss, very few vet choices at this point...

What about Derrick Mason? Released by the Texans last week.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
either him or randy moss, very few vet choices at this point...

What about Derrick Mason? Released by the Texans last week.

seen him on nfln shows last week, maybe hes packed it in
Ziggy would be my first choice and Hill my second. I really dont understand the TO or Moss talk. I wonder if the fans that want them are so young that they dont remember the cancers they brought to their teams. Why would you subject Crabs and other young players to the bullcrap that these two bring. I bet Harbaugh has someone in mind or this wouldnt have happened.
I'm working on getting back in football shape as we speak.....

I wonder if the Pats would trade for Chad?
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Dec 27, 2011 at 10:07 AM ]
T.O. on a super short leash for the playoffs....
TO has not been a cancer with his last couple of teams. He was good with the Bills.
Im with you baby!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
TO has not been a cancer with his last couple of teams. He was good with the Bills.

and bengals
Rice can probably still run circles around all these guys mentioned. We need someone young and hungry
Wikipedia: fresh definition: having its original qualities unimpaired.
Jason Hill. That's who I want. Zeigler, while he has great hands and runs routes well, he is an injury waiting to happen. Love Zig, but he just doesn't have the frame our offense requires.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
i have faith that he will come up huge for us in the playoffs.

welp guess not... maybe we will see some T.O.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

and bengals

Plus, it would be for a very limited time and a payoff run. Street sitting on his ass all year, I'm sure a few weeks he would be fine.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
going all in on Konrad Reuland

Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

and bengals

Plus, it would be for a very limited time and a payoff run. Street sitting on his ass all year, I'm sure a few weeks he would be fine.

he would also be very fresh. I'm sure T.O. is not the type to just get lazy. look at that dude.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home