There are 138 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
I am still blown away at this move... they have to have a plan in place prior to and Edwards must have really started to cause some issues. He's been struggling with an injury so IR would have been reasonable... to out right release him is a statement to everyone else in the locker room.

I can't believe that this would be done just to elevate someone from the practice squad... it could be Reuland or Hastings... but I think its someone from the outside.

I suppose TO is a possiblity... I have gone from compeletely against that move to open to the possibility. TO is a freak, and you can't count him out... he's also a head case and could kill Alex Smith. He might bring the most talent to the team immediately but I'm not sure I would roll the dice on that one.

Well... TO, I'll take your advice - and try to be patient...
Originally posted by Method:
TO was at the King's game last night (in Sacramento).... Niners release Braylon today. Hmm.

Maybe he's a diehard Kings fan
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Bring TO here, he will get open in this offense, will help others get open, hell of a blocker
can't believe people are serious about TO.
Not sure..... better go hop on madden to see who's in FA...............
T.O on one side and Crabtree on the other? who are the defense gonna double team now?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
T.O on one side and Crabtree on the other? who are the defense gonna double team now?

also Davis down the middle
I didn't dig through this post. However I can't be the first guy to think that if Williams and Ginn are healthy then maybe we just bring up Reuland this week and we only bring in another body if it turns out Walker won't be ready for the playoffs.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by Method:
TO was at the King's game last night (in Sacramento).... Niners release Braylon today. Hmm.

Maybe he's a diehard Kings fan

nope....laker follower
Hey we brought back Haley out of retirement, why cant we bring back T.O.? Look, if we were still at the beginning of the season, then i would say bring in Hill or even Zig. But we bout to compete in the playoffs, we just released Edwards and now need a capable WR. No Wideout at this point is making the big play anyways, so switching Edwards for T.O. shouldnt be a problem. If he doesnt produce, then no harm done cuz Edwards certainly didnt produce.

I don't think we are bringing in a WR...just promoting a TE from the PS.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Consider these names instead: Joe Hastings. Chris Chambers. Brian Finneran.
Brett Swain!!!!!
Originally posted by Jakemall:

i look for 2 players to be moved up from the practice squad,Hasting and Rueland..
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by franklinfan:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

i look for 2 players to be moved up from the practice squad,Hasting and Rueland..

who else gets cut?
Share 49ersWebzone