LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I LOVE EVERYONE HERE
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

We are 1 and done in the playoffs. I'm calling it right now. No way we win a game. Worst offense of any playoff team by far.
Threads started in anger are never wise, my friend. You need to go up onto the mountain and focus.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow. Do us a favor San Diego... make a thread saying there is no way we can beat the Seahawks.

He is our new otters
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't like you

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow. Do us a favor San Diego... make a thread saying there is no way we can beat the Seahawks.

he kinda did in this one
Originally posted by vrabbit:
what I wanna know is: what gives SD the right to post ranting threads like this that get locked all the time if it was another member posting?

garbage like this needs to get locked, I'm sorry

Word.
~Damn losing to the Steelers like this is terrible!!!! hope we lose again next week~
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
~Damn losing to the Steelers like this is terrible!!!! hope we lose again next week~

i hope we get raped badly every week like today
Who's for it better than US?!
  • Ring6
  • Veteran
^ not SD :-)

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:

i hope we get raped badly every week like today

SD has changed his tune every week about the niners. Every team has games where they don't play well. No need to hop on and off banwagons. Just stay off.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

LOL
This is what the OP is gonna do:

Lol O rly?
Share 49ersWebzone