LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

We lost 2 out of 3 (AND THEN BACK ON WINNING TRACK) ***UPDATED!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You can always rely on SanDiego for the best reactionary, obvious, bandwagon analysis.
SMH
Fail on this one SD, lets get back to the good attitude, I was worried too, but not after tonight
This thread is a .
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
I actually like this thread ironically hehe
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by backontop:
The game against the Steelers will show everyone how bad we really are. We're going to get anally raped...and at home. I guess it's fitting that Ben Rapistberger will be the QB. Maybe we can file a police report for rape afterwards.

If the game is ugly I think we will be on the losing end. I suspect we could lose this one big time.

If you predict bad things for a team all the time, chances are you will be right most of the time as only 1 team wins the championship.

But you are the worst sports fan I've ever heard of. Not only is your knowledge of the game suspect at best, but your attitude is beyond horrible to the point one must wonder what in the world could possibly make you happy or have a positive outlook. Instead of talking about how the Niners need to improve or get better, maybe you should look at yourself....

Although I suspect you are purposely being a caricature to get a rise out of people.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
This x10000 ^

Goooooooooooooooooooooo Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So where does that leave us?

Ravens: Loss.
Rams: Win.
Cardinals: Loss.
Steelers: Loss.
Seahawks: Loss.
Rams: Win or loss.

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

I've been a loooooooooong time reader. Your posts continuously make me laugh since you tend to be the least knowledgeable out of all the other posters. Your consistent attempts at being "correct," are becoming annoying since almost all of them have been incorrect. I'd rather have a first time poster start a new topic than you. At least then it would have some factual substance to it.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
what I wanna know is: what gives SD the right to post ranting threads like this that get locked all the time if it was another member posting?

garbage like this needs to get locked, I'm sorry

this

I would have thought SD posted already
SD u bandwagon riding mofo eat that crow!!! always talkin s**t, being a downer, monday morning quarterbacking. just stop making stupid threads like these and pay attention to what the niners are doing. no soup for you!
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Youngb:

I only see 1 winnable game left. Our redzone offense and offensive line are horrific. We have take a massive step back in regression. 11 - 5 or maybe 10 - 6 final record. We have been exposed. Zone blitz against the run and pass. We can't beat that. The formula is there.

So we limp into the playoffs like this and it's 1 and done. Anybody who thinks otherwise is crazy at this point. This is not an offense that wins in the playoffs. Forget the #2 seed BTW.

I've been a loooooooooong time reader. Your posts continuously make me laugh since you tend to be the least knowledgeable out of all the other posters. Your consistent attempts at being "correct," are becoming annoying since almost all of them have been incorrect. I'd rather have a first time poster start a new topic than you. At least then it would have some factual substance to it.

What I've found is that any zoner who exhibits a non-biased and blunt take on a player "knows nothing about football." It's kind of like the old joke - "did you ever notice that everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot?" Point is, don't assume he isn't knowledgeable just because he doesn't tell you what you want to hear. He's actually one of the brightest guys in the zone.
Originally posted by Youngb:

He's one of the best posters on here, he's very passionate and sometimes he gets ahead of himself, I'm just like him, I just tend to hide from here after a loss because I know how easy it is to sound off.

You may be laughing at his posts, but he knows his s**t and I'll talk Niners with him alll day long
Share 49ersWebzone