LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 305 users in the forums

Niners and Saints tied now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
not for long WHEN we lose 2 the Steelers n Hags they will take the 2nd seed away........COMING SOON!!!!!!!

you sound as if you want that to happen. You're not tru 2 nothin.

I wish i could believe but with Smith as our QB its hard 2 really believe, its not a easy task 2 take down defenses like Pitts n Seattle u know it aint a cakewalk 2 play in Seattle.....but when u have a game like 2days it just shows u that this team has waaaaaaaaaaaays 2 go n i really dont see it happening.........The Saints are streaking right now dont see them really laying down........we are on a downhill right now with really no upside

im true 2 my squad but like other die hard fans after being tortured for so long u always have ur doubts when something good comes around........the old saying if its sounds 2 good 2 be true it probably is in effect

That's fine if you think that, but you're coming off as happy or relieved. Don't be so sure of yourself, because you had no idea the team would be 10-3 with a playoff spot locked up with the guy you hate so much at QB. And that my friend is FACT.
the road to Lambeau will go through the 'Stick. BOOK IT!
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by aman49:
Once again, deceiving thread title is deceiving.

Lock this thread.

omg dude. Go out on a date or something. What are you a police nard. Get a grip and a life
haha blatant personal attack lulz
Lance Moore > All our received

hows that for your /end thread
We will go into the playoffs as the #4 seed.
Originally posted by sacniner:
We have the lead because of the tiebreaker. End thread.

Not if they lose more than 1 game, because I don't think the Saints will; only 1 of their remaining games are away, the rest are on the carpet at home...
Originally posted by backontop:

Well at least Dallas collapsed tonight. I believe if we win one of next three we lock up no less than 3 seed
I don't care! I'm going to see the 49ers beat the Steelers and I'm going to a playoff game at Candlestick for the first time in forever. Just enjoy it!
Who cares!
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by backontop:

Well at least Dallas collapsed tonight. I believe if we win one of next three we lock up no less than 3 seed

We already have the 3 seed. Can't finish less than that.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
I don't care! I'm going to see the 49ers beat the Steelers and I'm going to a playoff game at Candlestick for the first time in forever. Just enjoy it!
Who cares!

Ummmm. I do care.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
These last three games should be a tuneup for the playoffs.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 12, 2011 at 1:10 AM ]
Originally posted by toeknee:
Clear eyes full hearts can't lose!

aww that's cute lol
Realistically, I think the 49ers and Saints both win this week; and both lose on Christmas Eve to their division rivals (Atlanta will be coming off of a mini-bye to prepare for an opponent barely 2 continental states over, playing hard for a wildcard, against a NO team with only 5 days to prep; 49ers will be running off of a 4-day prep in the same flying distance to Seattle).

-After that, both Saints and 49ers will be 11-4; all the 49ers have to do is beat the Rams in STL and we own the tie-breaker for the bye (regardless of NO beating Carolina); it'll be insane cause I count on both the Rams and Panthers to play their guts out in their season finales to spoil their division rivals from a 2nd round playoff bye.
Why all of a sudden is the Seahawks game an automatic loss? It'll be a tough game, but it's more than just winnable. We're a better team than they are. And no way Harbaugh lets Carrol beat him so easily. As long as we beat the Steelers this week, I'm not worried. And the Saints could lose to the Falcons, and it's also possible that the Cam Newton led Panthers could knock them off week 17.
Another funny scenario; if we do happen to settle for the 3rd seed, we might as well be hosting the Lions on wildcard weekend (who could realistically lock down the 6th seed).
Share 49ersWebzone