LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

Niners and Saints tied now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Saints will lose to the Falcons
if you want to win the Super Bowl--you need to win 3 or 4 straight games---so the Niners need to treat these last 3 games like the playoffs---win these 3 straight games and enjoy a bye.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
if you want to win the Super Bowl--you need to win 3 or 4 straight games---so the Niners need to treat these last 3 games like the playoffs---win these 3 straight games and enjoy a bye.

Actually they just need to win in the playoffs, the next three games don't matter we're in anyway. Shoot, the Cards went to the Super Bowl with a 9-7 record.

Both the saints and colts lost 3 straight going into the playoffs in 2009. We all know how that turned out.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Actually they just need to win in the playoffs, the next three games don't matter we're in anyway. Shoot, the Cards went to the Super Bowl with a 9-7 record.

I like the Niners odds better getting a bye and playing the Saints at home rather than playing in the wildcard then playing at the Saints who are undefeated at home. Plus for a young team the mental preparation of winning out can only help come postseason.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I'm still trying to figure out how to blame this on Obama
Originally posted by Shaj:
I'm still trying to figure out how to blame this on Obama

ehmmmmm

hmmm

Obama funded New Orleans after teh DAT DERE hurricane Katrina, and gave them under the table funding.

That bashstad
None of this really matters, the saints could just as easily lose another game too, they lost to the rams so yeah its possible. What matters is the niners holding the tiebreaker, I see both teams finishing 12-4.
The Vickings have that running QB now and Adrian Peterson is back, so it should be an interesting game to watch. Or listen in my case.
the Saints have 2 tough division games on their schedule as well. ATL and CAR. I do not see the vikings putting up much of a fight but ATL fighting for a wildcard and CAR wanting to end their season on a high note could be trouble for the Saints even at home..

Originally posted by 16to87:
Not For Long !!!!!!

exacty. a realist on this homer board. The niners will be exposed due to their leaky oline and alexis smith. Watch all the dumpoffs and holding the ball too long to take sacks. offensive speed at wideout will burn the niners secondary. No harrison and a hurt ben wont matter. Ill take a hobbled ben over our qb anyday of the week. Niners wont even win a game in the playoffs. If its ny or atlanta at home they will lose. NINER WHINER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see how much of that takes place monday night. Im sure the sky is falling and wait till next year will be the topic of discussion on this board tuesday morning.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

your a dreamer. Plus your probably one of those homer fans that really believe were going to the championship game. REALLY? REALLY? Your wrong and im right when i say that if niners lose monday night they will be out in the first round of playoffs. Atlanta or ny giants who by the way we got lucky to beat this season will expose us for the team that we are. Good but not elite. Why you say? Well, maybe its because they have quaterbacks that can carry their team. Plus the fact those teams are starting to get it together towards the playoff drive. We on the other hand are regressing not impressing .KEEPING IT REAL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great what harbaugh has done for Niners this season, but team looks ordinary now. One and done in playoffs is still better than the past how ever many years of being inept.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by whatawegot:
your a dreamer. Plus your probably one of those homer fans that really believe were going to the championship game. REALLY? REALLY? Your wrong and im right when i say that if niners lose monday night they will be out in the first round of playoffs. Atlanta or ny giants who by the way we got lucky to beat this season will expose us for the team that we are. Good but not elite. Why you say? Well, maybe its because they have quaterbacks that can carry their team. Plus the fact those teams are starting to get it together towards the playoff drive. We on the other hand are regressing not impressing .KEEPING IT REAL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wut
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I would cream my pants if that happened.
Share 49ersWebzone