LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Wow... just WOW!

As a fan who was 6 in 1994 (the first season I have memory of) it is truly incredible to be back in the playoffs. I had such a small taste of success and then so much s**t, I almost didn't believe we would EVER be good again.

Viva la Smiths

Viva la Roman

Viva la Frank

Viva la P WILLY

and VIVA LA HARBAUGH

GO NINERS!!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I am so happy. Been here for years, been a niner fan my whole life. One of the best feelings I can remember. And people wanna talk s**t about the NFC West, the NFC West has more wins as a division than the NFC East. Go Niners
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I am so happy. Been here for years, been a niner fan my whole life. One of the best feelings I can remember. And people wanna talk s**t about the NFC West, the NFC West has more wins as a division than the NFC East. Go Niners

Not to mention the dream team is 1-3 vs our division.

Like I said earlier happy for the players especially the ones who were through hell. Gore, Alex and Jennings especially.... Happy for the die hard fans who stuck it out and watched all or almost all the games until the bitter end (even the blowouts). I remember watching every minute of the 34-0 game against Seattle, the 41-0 game at KC, the 41-10 game at Chicago, 52-17 at Redskins, 42-3 at Philly, etc... I remember crying and punching walls and losing my voice many times in my ups and downs with this team. I can remember this team making me even more miserable when I thought I couldn't go any lower. Sitting and crying because I put my heart and sole and life into this team and having them continually kick me when I was down. It took longer than it should have and it's been a wild ride but are dues are coming. I just hope this is only the beginning.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 4, 2011 at 7:07 PM ]
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FREAKIN HAPPY
I stayed until the end of the CSN Post Game show.
The crowd was so energetic.
Love this team and it's fans.

OH AND FOR THE FANS WHO ATTENDED THE GAME :

That was BY FAR the GREATEST "Wave" i have ever seen/been a part of. WELL f**kING DONE!
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!

http://www.shop49ers.com/San_Francisco_49ers
Back to the glory days!
Feels so good, 9 very long years boys but we hung in there with this team through thick and thin, and now we can talk about the P word again, thank you Harbaugh, thank you based god!!!!!!!
[ Edited by Slash49 on Dec 4, 2011 at 8:41 PM ]
Much respect to the glory days but here's to the new days ahead. Let this 49ers team reforge the brand and bring the victories home for many more seasons.
From the glory hole to glory days
Share 49ersWebzone