LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Finally baby!! Now get ready for playoffs! We need our O to be more productive if we want to go deep in the playoffs!
Originally posted by King49er:
From the glory hole to glory days

LOL x2
Ordered my NFC West Champs tee, should arrive Friday and I'm headed to the first row, 50 yrd line directly BEHIND the Cards bench next weekend!!! hahahahaha. I'm getting my ass kicked for sure....
I'm so freakin happy I can hardly contain myself
my friend said "winning the NFC West is basically like being on top of a garbage can."

Originally posted by verb1der:
my friend said "winning the NFC West is basically like being on top of a garbage can."

lol

Tell your friend to go smoke a turd in hell
  • Silky
  • Veteran

But what if the garbage can is filled with hookers and blow?

Though true, the 49ers won the division while not dealing with perceived garbage. During certain points of the season, the 49ers beat teams with winning records at the time they played them: Tampa, Detroit, New York, and Cincinnati (I think). The 49ers also played one of those teams who had more talent than their record indicated at the time (the Eagles). The only sub .500 teams niners beat were the Browns, Cardinals, Rams (today), and Seahawks (0-0 at the opener).

Lmao My friends call it the WNFC West
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

at Gore looking like a 3 year old retard. lol I still love him though! 10-2!
  • Silky
  • Veteran

thats a direct hit!

surprised Anthony Davis doesn't have that goofy smile on his mug again!
stoked about this title! however, this I want more for this team-a lot more...they deserve it.

my Hawaiian friend once told me a joke that I think is fitting for how I feel:

what did the Hawaiian say after he ate tonga? I WANT SAMOA (SOME MORE)!
Share 49ersWebzone