There are 217 users in the forums

2011 NFC WEST CHAMPS!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
is this a repost

It was awesome seeing these guys at the game today... the crowd... the players... it was magical...

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Thanks to all these guys as well:

is the fourth from the left in the 2nd row Bobby Engram? did we sign him as our WRs coach a while ago? i remember the signing for sure

That group right there is the DIFFERENCE. Of course Jim is included, but no doubt about it.....same talent we've had for the last 5, 6, 7 years....and all but 4 of these coaches are brand new. Game changers.
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by verb1der:
my friend said "winning the NFC West is basically like being on top of a garbage can."

Tell your friend to go smoke a turd in hell

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
But what if the garbage can is filled with hookers and blow?

Originally posted by King49er:
Lmao My friends call it the WNFC West

I'm sick of this damn division, we will never get the respect. People still think we're pretenders.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Thanks to all these guys as well:

is the fourth from the left in the 2nd row Bobby Engram? did we sign him as our WRs coach a while ago? i remember the signing for sure

That group right there is the DIFFERENCE. Of course Jim is included, but no doubt about it.....same talent we've had for the last 5, 6, 7 years....and all but 4 of these coaches are brand new. Game changers.

That guy on the bottom left, that's my (uncle) Tito Jr. !
We only needed one guy to hold the Gatorade.
Originally posted by facestabber:
my friend said "winning the NFC West is basically like being on top of a garbage can."

Tell your friend to go smoke a turd in hell

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
But what if the garbage can is filled with hookers and blow?

I'm sick of this damn division, we will never get the respect. People still think we're pretenders.

We'll show the world in the playoffs that we didn't win because of a weak division, but because we're a good team
This my second 49ers playoffs, so happy right, took a while but I really think, If the cardinal can make the Super Bowl , so can we . It will be mh first Super Bowl as a 49er fan. It's been tough for my generation
[ Edited by dtmoney49er on Dec 4, 2011 at 10:16 PM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
We'll show the world in the playoffs that we didn't win because of a weak division, but because we're a good team

we need to trump what the seahags did to the saints last year
Dammit, I want to see the post game locker room speech now.

There are a lot of "W's" next to SF's schedule. 10-2 is amazing.

The NFC East has the worst record, well in all of football right now.
NFC West Champions...

Kinda feels good, doughnut?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I remember some time ago, one of Pacells's players provided a primer on the gatorade dump. Staley had it all wrong: the bin needed to be straight down!
whats funny is we won the NFCW and only played 3 games against the division. All at home too.
Share 49ersWebzone