There are 284 users in the forums

Thursday Night NFL Network FX

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He impressed me with his "No Quit" attitude. He was getting a beating and still kept trying to make something happen. Some of the time he should have thrown it away but he kept trying to make a play.

He is a tough man.
Wow, just watched it on nfl videos and got me fired up! we should of won that game. I just don't get all the alex hatred. Dude played a damn good game considering that defense was in his face every play. 9 sacks and he didnt turn the ball over once, what QBs gonna do that for you! I think it was just lack of preparation and poor oline play especially in the second half. We still got this!
does anyone know where i can watch online? i missed it twice
Alex Smith had the best game of the whole offense. He got absolutely no help from his line, coaches or receivers. Harbaugh stuck with a stagnant game plan as the offensive line played like a sieve and receivers consistently dropped very catch-able balls all game long. None of our receivers can catch the ball consistently, especially at key moments such as third and 4th down... Just atrocious!
Originally posted by vermonator:
Alex Smith had the best game of the whole offense. He got absolutely no help from his line, coaches or receivers. Harbaugh stuck with a stagnant game plan as the offensive line played like a sieve and receivers consistently dropped very catch-able balls all game long. None of our receivers can catch the ball consistently, especially at key moments such as third and 4th down... Just atrocious!

if this were true we wouldnt have won in detroit, we had an off game, not cus of travel or the refs, we were just due for a clunker. we didnt play well and still had a chance in the fourth.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And if anyone noticed when watching, they show Alex and Braylon talking to each other on the sideline about that INT, Alex saying to Braylon - I thought you were gonna go inside.
i liked this hour long special of the game, i'd love to see one of a game singletary coached, the commentary from coaches and players on our sideline would be hilarious
Loved the comment from Alex regarding Ray Lewis pre-game chant "We used to do this in high school" What time is it? gametime" :)
Ray Rice was frustrated as hell.

How about the QB coach telling Alex to "be bold" at the end of the game.

On futher review, I can see the chop block and PI call going either way. I think they got the call right technically, but still ticky tacky.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

this

Originally posted by BenQ:

this

x2. my dvr is freezing up at the 6 min mark!!
Originally posted by BenQ:

this

Haven't seen the full version, but here are some bits and pieces.

http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d8247c506

http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d8247c23c

http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d8247c739
The show reiterates what I've been telling the Smith haters and the panic queens - We lost because we had no time to prepare, period. Watching film on a plane is NOT game prep. Flying across 3 time zones is NOT rest. Given a normal schedule we would have beaten those fools by 14 points on THEIR turf. I have zero doubt about that. We are a very good football team.
Did you guys see on the side lines Alex talking to the OL Coach and telling him, all I see is colors and its not just one guy its like 3 at a time. Our O-Line played horrible, I see one play where Alex got sacked and number 62 does not even move, he does not even lay a hand on the d-lineman and Alex had no chance at all. Also we did not have Miller in the game and I think that really hurt us. I also saw a clip where Frank Gore creamed the rusher knocked him right on his a$$ and then stood right over him like I just kicked ur butt boy!! Ray Rice is short and likes to talk crap, did you see him getting mad at Aldon Smith after Aldon took him down.
LOL @ Ray Rice knowin bout the hands on the hip!!!! He lurks NT!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone