LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

Who on the current team will not be on the 2012 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Discuss.
Shawntae Spencer
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Braylon Edwards.
Alex Smith. He'll sign a 6 year, $90 million contract with Green Bay to be Aaron Rodgers' backup.
Moran Norris
Our offense and defensive coordinators will be gone. They will be head coaches of the Dolphins and Colts. (I hope I'm wrong)
Willie Middlebrooks
Ashely Lelie
Originally posted by ritchie:
Alex Smith. He'll sign a 6 year, $90 million contract with Green Bay to be Aaron Rodgers' backup.

i dont get why people cant take threads seriously, but im going to say anthony dixon
Brett Swain
Tolzien.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Shawntae Spencer

this
Originally posted by gtowns:
Our offense and defensive coordinators will be gone. They will be head coaches of the Dolphins and Colts. (I hope I'm wrong)

you are big time, dolphins are gonna look to make a splash and fangio had been a dc for like 25 yrs and never was a hc. why would he be 1 now?
Originally posted by BMoore56:
i dont get why people cant take threads seriously, but im going to say anthony dixon

Originally posted by susweel:
Braylon Edwards.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Shawntae Spencer
those

Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Moran Norris
I think there will be some surprises. If Alex finishes the season as a top 5-10 QB, then he will want $$. Goldson will want $$ and so will Rogers. One of these guys, maybe two of them since we have Spencer, Culliver, and Brown will no longer be on our team.

Personally, seeing how our team was with Reggie Smith at FS, I would rather take Goldson over Rogers.
Share 49ersWebzone