There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is your dream playoff run

Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
1) first round bye
2) blow out Dallas 55 - 3
3) Vs packers at green bay in the snow, nail biting game, 4th quarter coming back from Alex smith leads to over time. Packers get the ball first, Rodgers throws to driver who is wide open, he runs down the field and looks like he's gonna get the TD but Pwillis gets him out at the Niners 5 yard line. Packers then try the easy field goal but the kick iis blocked back and the Niners scoop up the ball and run it to the other side for the TD and win. 33-27 Niners win in OT. This game becomes an instant classic and one of the most epic and entertaining games ever.
4) superbowl vs jets, Niners win 31- 17

ya then I would have a heart murmur. No thanks.

I'd prefer to just kick their ass.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SFSK8R89:
1) first round bye
2) blow out Dallas 55 - 3
3) Vs packers at green bay in the snow, nail biting game, 4th quarter coming back from Alex smith leads to over time. Packers get the ball first, Rodgers throws to driver who is wide open, he runs down the field and looks like he's gonna get the TD but Pwillis gets him out at the Niners 5 yard line. Packers then try the easy field goal but the kick iis blocked back and the Niners scoop up the ball and run it to the other side for the TD and win. 33-27 Niners win in OT. This game becomes an instant classic and one of the most epic and entertaining games ever.
4) superbowl vs jets, Niners win 31- 17

ya then I would have a heart murmur. No thanks.

I'd prefer to just kick their ass.
Lol , i know but it would make the victory all that much better, I would go crazy at the end
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm with you.

But if I HAD to choose....

-First round bye
-Beat Cowboys in second round
-Beat Packers in NFC Championship game
-Beat Patriots in Superbowl

Originally posted by letitroll:
1st Round - Bye
2nd Round Divisional Playoff - Dallas Cowboys
3rd Round NFC Championship - Green Bay Packers (sigh, 1997 Rematch)
Super Bowl - New England Patriots or Pittsburgh Steelers

Yes, beating the Cowboys and Packers #1 priority along with winning it all against the Steelers. That would settle once and for all that the 9er's are #1 in SB victories. Plus, earning the 6th ring and undfeated in the SB would be the perfect ending to a near flawless season.........
Dallas, Green Bay, and Oakland.
thats my dream and me being at the superbowl game when we win

it is2nd round Beat Dallas. Revenge for our loss and Just because nothing brings me more joy than knocking them out of the playoffsNFC title game Beat an undefeated Green Bay in Lambeau field. How great would it be seeing the cheese heads go home with the look of shock while having to watch the Niners celebrate on their field.Superbowl Beat Steelers. Tie them for the lead in Superbowls while regaining our status as an elite franchise.
1st Round - Bye
2nd Round Divisional Playoff -Bears (just get us warmed up)
3rd Round-NFC Championship - Dallas (Romo is a loser)
Super Bowl - Pittsburgh Steelers (tie them with 6) or Baltimore (Jim beats brother)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
(based on current playoff picture via: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace)

NFC Wild Card Round:

(6)Bears @ (3)Saints --> Bears maul Saints WRs and Sproles...duel between Brees and Cutler sees Da Birrs on top
(5)Lions @ (4)Giants --> shootout, 'Ginas injure Stafford, Eli wins it late

NFC Divisional Round:

(4)Giants @ (2)49ers --> rematch @ the Stick is a mudfest...Akers kicks 5 FGs final score: 49ers 15 - 'Ginas 12 (revenge for 1990)
(6) Bears @ (1) Packers --> closer game than last year's NFCCG, Rodgers delivers the win in the end but at the price of a hairline rib fracture from the Bears D

NFC Championship:

(2) 49ers @ (1) Packers --> Snow flurry conditions at Lambeau for once betrays the hometeam and handicaps the Packers passing game. Niners D contains Rodgers...JSmith's blindside sack, strip and fumble recovery secures the Niners' 20-16 win in the 4th Q; Rodgers who seemed poised to deliver the game-winning TD is knocked out for the next 2 years (Montana 1991-92 style)

SUPER BOWL XLVI:

49ers vs Bengals --> 49ers finally unleash the full Harbaugh playbook on the Bengals, who can't believe they have to face the Niners again in the Super Bowl. Niners jump out to 20-0 halftime lead, Niners D is highlighted in a key late 3rd quarter goal-line stand; in the end the 49ers win their record-tying 6th Lombardi Trophy with a 26-20 victory. Alex Smith and Frank Gore share co-MVP honors. Jim Harbaugh is carried off the field. Back in SF, Market St. smells like weed till March.

Dude you have a serious imagination, but I like the scenario!!!
I'd like to see them beat the Saints at the Stick, then beat the Packers in Green Bay in an exciting, hard-fought game. Then, to top off a dream scenario, they absolutely crush and dominate the Steelers in the Superbowl. They out-hit them, out-physical them, and run up the score with a 300-yard, three-touchdown performance by Alex Smith and a 100 yard rushing performance by Frank Gore. Hey, my dreams have gotten a lot more grand since the beginning of the season.
First round bye
Round 2 Play NO: 2 years ago SB champs
Round 3 Play GB: last years champs.
SB really dont care:)
1) Smash the Lions (again) at home. Schwartz flips out again because Jim runs up the score on him, his pants fall down as he tries to confront Jim.

2) Smash the Packers in Lambeau. Rodgers throws for tons of yards but shut out in the red zone. 4th quarter comback to win it and end the Packers perfect season.

3) Smash the Steelers in the Super Bowl. 70's dynasty vs 80's. Patrick Willis rapes Worthlessberger for 3 sacks, doing a Willis over him each time. Alex Smith super bowl MVP.

Just in case no one knows what a Willis is:

Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by LB49ers:
For me it is
2nd round Beat Dallas. Revenge for our loss and Just because brings me more joy than knocking them out of the playoffs
NFC title game Beat an undefeated Green Bay in Lambeau field. How great would it be seeing the cheese heads go home with the look of shock while having to watch the Niners celebrate on their field.
Superbowl Beat Steelers. Tie them for the lead in Superbowls while regaining our status as an elite franchise.

Same here. (And as long as we're dreaming, I'd like the Superbowl to be a blow out just like old times!)

ALL of this!!!!!!! Go Niners!!!!
San FranSIXco
...must be born.

Feb. 2012
I don't know about you guys but a dream scenario would include a NFC Title game at the 'Stick, which I would be attending.

f**k all this Lambeau Field crap.