LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

What is your dream playoff run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we just wanna rip the heart out of all the cheesedick fans right in front of their faces, wreaking righteous vengeance and retribution for all the misery the Packers caused us 1995-2001. we WILL be their nemesis thereafter, exacting karma mercilessly.
1st round - Bye
Divisional game - Cowboys
NFC Championship - Packers
Superbowl - Pats
  • hb123
  • Veteran
It still hasn't hit me! I still can't believe my 9ers are 8-1! And I can't believe they're going to be in the playoffs, better yet as maybe the 2nd seed at least! And Super Bowl talk!? Omg, I still can't believe none of this. It still hasn't hit me. This. Is. What's. Up!!!! :D
a home win destruction of the new orleans saints. because they all say we can't win a shootout against brees.

then a solid victory in lambeau field field. becasue alex vs rodgers

super bowl victory over the patriots and tom brady
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
(based on current playoff picture via: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace)

NFC Wild Card Round:

(6)Bears @ (3)Saints --> Bears maul Saints WRs and Sproles...duel between Brees and Cutler sees Da Birrs on top
(5)Lions @ (4)Giants --> shootout, 'Ginas injure Stafford, Eli wins it late

NFC Divisional Round:

(4)Giants @ (2)49ers --> rematch @ the Stick is a mudfest...Akers kicks 5 FGs final score: 49ers 15 - 'Ginas 12 (revenge for 1990)
(6) Bears @ (1) Packers --> closer game than last year's NFCCG, Rodgers delivers the win in the end but at the price of a hairline rib fracture from the Bears D

NFC Championship:

(2) 49ers @ (1) Packers --> Snow flurry conditions at Lambeau for once betrays the hometeam and handicaps the Packers passing game. Niners D contains Rodgers...JSmith's blindside sack, strip and fumble recovery secures the Niners' 20-16 win in the 4th Q; Rodgers who seemed poised to deliver the game-winning TD is knocked out for the next 2 years (Montana 1991-92 style)

SUPER BOWL XLVI:

49ers vs Bengals --> 49ers finally unleash the full Harbaugh playbook on the Bengals, who can't believe they have to face the Niners again in the Super Bowl. Niners jump out to 20-0 halftime lead, Niners D is highlighted in a key late 3rd quarter goal-line stand; in the end the 49ers win their record-tying 6th Lombardi Trophy with a 26-20 victory. Alex Smith and Frank Gore share co-MVP honors. Jim Harbaugh is carried off the field. Back in SF, Market St. smells like weed till March.

Have everything go through Candlestick.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
a home win destruction of the new orleans saints. because they all say we can't win a shootout against brees.

then a solid victory in lambeau field field. becasue alex vs rodgers

super bowl victory over the patriots and tom brady

i like this
Any playoff run where the 49ers end up as Superbowl Champions is a great dream playoff run for me!
beat Atlanta
upset Philly
make quick work of Texas...

Beat New Orleans at home in the Divisional round
Beat Green Bay away in the NFC Championship
Beat Pittsburgh in the Superbowl

Originally posted by jreff22:
I would love a shot at Dallas (this years loss), New Orleans (preseason blitzing a*****es), and Atlanta (last years loss and the smug look on Ryans face)....then a trip to Green Bay and beat the Pack at their house

Good selections.

New Orleans, for no logically understandable reason, created animosity.

If there is a 1st round: Atlanta
2nd round: New Orleans
3rd round: Green Bay
Super Bowl: Oakland, another Bay Bridge series
#1 GB
#2 SF
#3 Saints
#4 Cowboys
#5 Lions
#6 Falcons

Wild-Card
#6Falcons beat #3Saints avenge 2 losses during regular season
#4Cowboys beat #5 Lions avenge week 3 loss at Cowboys stadium

Divisional
#2 49ers beat #4 Cowboys - Tony Romo still hasn't had a road playoff win
#1 GB beats #6 Falcons- Ryan freezes in GB

Conference:
#2 49ers beat #1 GB- 49ers defense and special teams win the game with 3 turnovers and a punt return along with 13 points from the offense

Super Bowl:
49ers beat Ravens in Thanksgiving match-up- Jim Harbaugh avenges thanksgiving loss with better game plan on neutral site.

we beat Cowboys, Packers, and Ravens. Can't get any better than that.
what guy said above me
1) Beat New Orleans
2) Beat Green Bay
3) Beat New England
1st. Round - Bye
2nd. Round Divisional Playoff - Dallas Cowboys
3rd. Round NFC Championship - Green Bay Packers
Super Bowl - Baltimore Ravens
Share 49ersWebzone