There are 194 users in the forums

What is your dream playoff run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For me it is
2nd round Beat Dallas. Revenge for our loss and Just because nothing brings me more joy than knocking them out of the playoffs
NFC title game Beat an undefeated Green Bay in Lambeau field. How great would it be seeing the cheese heads go home with the look of shock while having to watch the Niners celebrate on their field.
Superbowl Beat Steelers. Tie them for the lead in Superbowls while regaining our status as an elite franchise.
[ Edited by LB49ers on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:33 PM ]
I would love a shot at Dallas (this years loss), New Orleans (preseason blitzing a*****es), and Atlanta (last years loss and the smug look on Ryans face)....then a trip to Green Bay and beat the Pack at their house
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Thats also my dream.
Just win the Superbowl. Road doesn't matter to me.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
For me it is
2nd round Beat Dallas. Revenge for our loss and Just because brings me more joy than knocking them out of the playoffs
NFC title game Beat an undefeated Green Bay in Lambeau field. How great would it be seeing the cheese heads go home with the look of shock while having to watch the Niners celebrate on their field.
Superbowl Beat Steelers. Tie them for the lead in Superbowls while regaining our status as an elite franchise.

Same here. (And as long as we're dreaming, I'd like the Superbowl to be a blow out just like old times!)
i hope saints play the packers in confrence championship

and we play the falcons bucs or cowboys
honestly, the team I don't want to face is the Bears. They scare me the most of all the NFC contenders (outside of GB)
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Just win the Superbowl. Road doesn't matter to me.

I'm with you.

But if I HAD to choose....

-First round bye
-Beat Cowboys in second round
-Beat Packers in NFC Championship game
-Beat Patriots in Superbowl
I want the packers in the nfc championship then I want my 2 favorite QBs to face off in the super bowl.

Brady vs Smith
ya beating the Cowflops and Cheesedicks en route to Mellow Yellow in the SB sounds good to me.

Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm with you.

But if I HAD to choose....

-First round bye
-Beat Cowboys in second round
-Beat Packers in NFC Championship game
-Beat Patriots in Superbowl
I would love to beat Bellichek, Or Ryan and the Jets tampering a$$holes
geting to the SB, dont care if the road is dirt, rocky, or any other kind as long as we won every game in the playoffs
Originally posted by jreff22:
I would love a shot at Dallas (this years loss), New Orleans (preseason blitzing a*****es), and Atlanta (last years loss and the smug look on Ryans face)....then a trip to Green Bay and beat the Pack at their house

wtf? we better NOT be playing 3 rounds in the NFC playoffs...that'd mean we're in a wild card game...f that
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by jreff22:

wtf? we better NOT be playing 3 rounds in the NFC playoffs...that'd mean we're in a wild card game...f that

just throwing out teams I want payback on, doesn't matter which, just any from that group
1st Round - Bye
2nd Round Divisional Playoff - Dallas Cowboys
3rd Round NFC Championship - Green Bay Packers (sigh, 1997 Rematch)
Super Bowl - New England Patriots or Pittsburgh Steelers
Share 49ersWebzone