There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers and why they will beat GB

that pack fan had too much cheese, hes farting out of his mouth
Originally posted by PackTruth:
I love when people have to lie to themselves about another team to take their minds off their mediocre at best football team (Furlow)! The Packers have played NO ONE?? The Falcon or Saints are NO ONE?? The Bears in Soldier field.....roughest rivalry in NFL history! I understand that you are within the protection of your fellow 49ers fans here but woooooooow!!!! Even they must know the dumb(ness) that speak is flat out embarrasing!! The Green Bay Packers are the best for multiple reasons and only a coward scared and weak minded person would say such foolish things! Bring the 49ers any day off the week and I promise you that they will be slaughtered worse than some of the actual good teams that the Packers have already beat! You just sound like a small child defending his daddys favorite football team, and obviously not ready to give an honest analisys on football!!

And where do these so called "good" teams rank on Defense? Enough said. We have played 4 of the top 10 Defenses already and still rank #7 in points per game.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why do you thinks that 49ers will beat GB? Why you are all excite about it? idiot the questions because you are all ego s**t.. You need all calm down and be cool. You need to be patience if 49ers will challenge vs GB in playoff.. then they will beat GB in playoff then Championship for real.. You need be patience man.. Wait and see till playoff!! Lets Go 49ers!!

Never stop posting.
Originally posted by PackTruth:
I love when people have to lie to themselves about another team to take their minds off their mediocre at best football team (Furlow)! The Packers have played NO ONE?? The Falcon or Saints are NO ONE?? The Bears in Soldier field.....roughest rivalry in NFL history! I understand that you are within the protection of your fellow 49ers fans here but woooooooow!!!! Even they must know the dumb(ness) that speak is flat out embarrasing!! The Green Bay Packers are the best for multiple reasons and only a coward scared and weak minded person would say such foolish things! Bring the 49ers any day off the week and I promise you that they will be slaughtered worse than some of the actual good teams that the Packers have already beat! You just sound like a small child defending his daddys favorite football team, and obviously not ready to give an honest analisys on football!!

We'll see who gets destroyed in January at Lambeau when Rodgers can't sling the ball all over the field due to the weather. We will see then if the Packers lack of running game can keep the Niners offense off the field, or if their defense who thrives off teams trying to catch up will be able to get interceptions when they are trying to stop the run. Better hope your oline protects Rogers between now and then, cause if he goes down your team is AVERAGE.

I fully expect the Niners to have the lead in "common opponents" in a few weeks once the Giants beat the Packers in NY.
Originally posted by strat1080:
Yes and their #26 pass defense would get absolutely ripped apart by Green Bay. The Packers for example are #12 and #8 in the stats you just mentioned. Does that mean they have a good defense? You have to take the whole thing into account. Being really good against the run does absolutely nothing for you against teams like the Saints and Packers. You know, the last two Super Bowl winners. Its the 21st century now. You can't get away with running the ball and stopping the run. Running teams don't win Super Bowls anymore.

The 49ers have a balanced offense with a slight emphasis on the running game. It isn't a pure running team.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Out of almost 50 Super Bowls, you're able to name a whopping 2 nobodies who QB'd the winning team. Think about that.

Top flight QBs win the majority of championships.

Montana was a nobody when he won his first SB. Ken Anderson, the QB of the losing team, was the top flight QB that year.
We'll win in 1990 NFC Championship Giants' style. Only this time we'll be the heart breakers, and it'll be beautiful.
Reading these blogs are hilarious. Are you folks all comedians? 49ers are going to stop the Packers offense and Alex Smith is going out play Rodgers in Lambu. WOW, hilarious. Steven Young couldn't out play Favre, how the heck is Smith going to out play Rodgers. I hate to tell you folks this but Rodgers is the #1 passer when he is being blitzed and on the run. The 49ers barely beat a terrible 3-6 Birds team that just lost to the Cards. The 49ers will only beat the Packers if the Packers don't want to win, otherwise it will be like 14 of the last 15 games - 49ers lose. Keep up the humor though it is hilarious.
Originally posted by florida1957:
Reading these blogs are hilarious. Are you folks all comedians? 49ers are going to stop the Packers offense and Alex Smith is going out play Rodgers in Lambu. WOW, hilarious. Steven Young couldn't out play Favre, how the heck is Smith going to out play Rodgers. I hate to tell you folks this but Rodgers is the #1 passer when he is being blitzed and on the run. The 49ers barely beat a terrible 3-6 Birds team that just lost to the Cards. The 49ers will only beat the Packers if the Packers don't want to win, otherwise it will be like 14 of the last 15 games - 49ers lose. Keep up the humor though it is hilarious.

It's more like how are the packers going to stop the 9ers?

Rodgers can't do anything when he's not on the field.
lol at these packer fans raiding our site. What's wrong? Are you scared of us this much already?
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for RMuTT1981.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:
Defence wins championships

What is this defence you speak of?

Must be an Englishman speaking the proper King's English.

haha just what I was thinking
In all honestly, I am scared to death of Aaron Rodgers. I've seen the 49ers play well vs Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Eli. But the last time we played Aaron Rodgers, our defense had no answers and could not match up.

Can't wait for a rematch!
Originally posted by verb1der:
In all honestly, I am scared to death of Aaron Rodgers. I've seen the 49ers play well vs Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Eli. But the last time we played Aaron Rodgers, our defense had no answers and could not match up.

Can't wait for a rematch!

Calm down, We were winning at half time last year, then singletary didn't make any adjustments plus we had Raye/Johnson's playbook
IN OUR DREAMSSS!!!!!!!!! Eli Manning is no Aaron Rodgers. Dropped balls by NY Giants and turnovers allowed the Niners to keep that game away. What Alex did was REQUIRED to give us a chance; he stepped up and did his job. Eli took the game down to the last play of the game until Justin Smith rained on his parade and secured a win for the second time. The first time was when he caused Maclin to fumble against the Eagles. What I'm really trying to say is, A Rodg is going to exploit our secondary much like Eli did. Not only is Alex going to have to do his job again, we will need multiple turnovers, sacks, and pressures to take Rodgers out of a rhythm, which I doubt will happen. Our defense is good enough to slow down Rodgers, but not to beat him the entire game. The ONLY thing that gives me ANY hope is that ANYTHING can happen IN the playoffs regardless of Smith's performance. We are good enough to beat the Pack only because of that phenomenon. Regular season matchup against the Packers would be a guaranteed loss for us, but not in the playoffs.
[ Edited by LionHeartofGold on Nov 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by strat1080:
The 49ers defense doesn't even remotely compare to those defenses. They are #11 overall. For as much flack the Packers defense gets its only giving up 20 PPG and are ranked #12 in that category. They've never been any worse than average in that regard the entire season. Eli Manning is better than Alex Smith. The 49ers haven't even played an elite QB this year. Green Bay's played two. Its all about the QBs.

Fighting an uphill battle here bro...homers won't listen.