There are 165 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 1251alex:
smh.

People didn't actually say those things (well they might have). I was just making them up but it's funny because there are people out there like that. I am find if someone wants to jump on board but I hate when they act like they are die hards.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
People didn't actually say those things (well they might have). I was just making them up but it's funny because there are people out there like that. I am find if someone wants to jump on board but I hate when they act like they are die hards.

Speaking of which I am totally worried about this upcoming Cardinals game, Jake Plummer is really good
its part of being a good team bangwagon jumpers
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
its part of being a good team bangwagon jumpers

welcome aboard bro!
49er fan born & raised in Ohio!! My best friend growing up was a Niner fan and got me watching them back in the Montana glory days. I have stuck with my team through the good & the bad, that is what a true fan is! I guess if the band wagon jumpers will help get the new stadium sooner, that would be the only realy plus. I have taken so much crap over the years about how the 49ers were washed up, never going to be good ever again, blah blah blah. Steeler fans all over the place bragging that they were 1st to 6 and how the 49ers would never catch them. Some of my so called friends telling me to jump ship a few years ago and asking why do I embarrass myself by wearing 49er apparel in public. f**k YOU!!!!!!!!! That is MY team until the day I die!!!!!

Loyalty is buying NFL Sunday Ticket the past 10 yrs and watching every single minute of every single 49er game no matter how hard it was to watch the losses.
[ Edited by OhioNinerfanatic on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:08 AM ]
What I like most about this season is that most of us, MadDog not included, did know what we were talking about when we felt that this team had the talent to compete these past 3 or 4 years.

Of course, I was wrong about Alex but having said that, I still need to see him Will the completion because play design and preparation has been his best friend this year.
[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:25 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
What I like most about this season is that most of us, MadDog not included, did know what we were talking about when we felt that this team had the talent to compete these past 3 or 4 years.

Of course, I was wrong about Alex but having said that, I still need to see him Will the completion because play design and preparation has been his best friend this year.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? He is supposed to "will" the completions now...maybe the receivers should use their hands and catch the balls (their job)!!
Originally posted by jreff22:

What the hell is that supposed to mean? He is supposed to "will" the completions now...maybe the receivers should use their hands and catch the balls (their job)!!

The last game was mostly on Alex's hand and he did enough to win the game. I agree that our WR have to catch the ball. There have been a lot of drops from our receivers this season where it could have gone for a TD or the chains moving. Alex has played well and seriously, the rest of the guys could have played better.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I mean seeing him throw in more tight windows. On 2nd thought, it is better for the 49ers if we don't see that because that means teams have caught on to our play design and scheme. Maybe I should have been more direct. I meant that we still need to see him consistently squeeze the ball in tight windows. I will also say that it hasn't been his fault he has not needed to do that, yet. He has actually been a part of the reason why he hasn't needed to throw too many tight ones.

Haha... MadDog, meet bus.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

LoL

I hope hearst starts today

Jeff Brohm is such a stud QB

lmao i had some lady bandwagoner tell me elvis gerbach is better QB then alex is! this person had the ingorance to say we should have never got rid of him
LAWRENCE PHILLIPS

Aeneas Williams
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Baldie:
This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

LoL

I hope hearst starts today

Jeff Brohm is such a stud QB

lmao i had some lady bandwagoner tell me elvis gerbach is better QB then alex is! this person had the ingorance to say we should have never got rid of him

hmmmmm.....
I have 49ers jerseys older than most of these fans. I really hate when people come up to me public talking about they've been fans for years. Where the f**k were they when Rattay was qb?
[ Edited by mutt_pinoy on Nov 15, 2011 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
I have 49ers jerseys older than most of these fans. I really hate when people come up to me public talking about they've been fans for years. Where the f**k were they when Rattay was qb?
On the other side of the country.
Share 49ersWebzone