LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
yeah but this is just sad... this guy i mean. honestly i don't mind bandwagon fans that jump on and never get off through up and downs but these guys that just appear now and disappear if their team starts losing is just disappointing

Ditto.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it's really sad when i and other fans have been suffering for like 8 years and now all these new douchebag fans are on board

I agree. Earlier this year when we beat Detroit, I mentioned the following Monday that I was happy we knocked off the NFL's new darling, the Lions. The co-worker I was telling this to (someone new) accused me of being a bandwagon fan. I wanted to go off. To be here when we had guys clamoring for the likes of PJ Fleck, Kory Sheets, Thomas Clayton, and other padless practice or preseason wonders and get accused of being a bandwagonn fan made me sick. Names like those outta be a good trivia question to see who are the real fans.
LAWRENCE PHILLIPS
Just like the SF Giants championship run, folks I knew who weren't Giants fans all of sudden rocking the gear and posting it on FB. lol

I don't mind the bandwagon, but it's very laughable.
It pisses me off, but at least they make the stadium louder.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Come on guys those of us who are hard core fans knew that once the Niners started winning people would jump on the bandwagon it is human nature. Lot of folks who became Niner fans for life in 1981 (coincidentally the year we win our first SB), 94 when we had Deion, or 89 one of best team are now bashing the bandwagon fans take a look in the mirror. How many times have we the hard core fans b**tched about lack of fans now we are b**tching about having fans? Instead of trashing the new 49er fans why don't you educate them? Look at Candlestick yesterday it rocked like the glory days isn't this what we have been wanting? Well guess what takes new fans to make it happen. Accept it embrace it and enjoy it the 49er ride is about to get fun again.

yeah but this is just sad... this guy i mean. honestly i don't mind bandwagon fans that jump on and never get off through up and downs but these guys that just appear now and disappear if their team starts losing is just disappointing

I have to agree with you on that. The ones who jump on when we are winning and bail when we are losing are Douche Bags. Hopefully fans will jump on and not leap off when things get tough.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

LoL

I hope hearst starts today
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

LoL

I hope hearst starts today

Jeff Brohm is such a stud QB
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Eric Johnson is a beast, sure hope he has a good game Sunday!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Eric Johnson is a beast, sure hope he has a good game Sunday!

Jessica Simpson said the same thing!!
Wish I had gotten to see the video. I am happy for fans like myself and the other guys on here who have shared the darkest days together. It just makes it all the sweeter when you are a real die hard and can say you stood by the team when most didn't.

P.S. I like what you guys started.... let's keep it going because it's funny.

Nate Clements sure looks good out there 5 ints this year. Well worth the 80 million we paid him ;) (I know he didn't get anywhere near that but bandwagoners don't.) To be fair to the bandwagoners Mark Schlereth gets paid to be an expert on ESPN and he think Rogers is Clements. SMH

Manny Lawson sure gained a lot of weight during the offseason. Did he get plastic surgery done on his face as well?

I thought Brandon Lloyd wore 85? He got big.

Is Jeff Garcia hurt? Who is #11?

What happened to Terrell Owens? Is he out for the season?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 14, 2011 at 8:10 PM ]

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Wish I had gotten to see the video. I am happy for fans like myself and the other guys on here who have shared the darkest days together. It just makes it all the sweeter when you are a real die hard and can say you stood by the team when most didn't.

P.S. I like what you guys started.... let's keep it going because it's funny.

Nate Clements sure looks good out there 5 ints this year. Well worth the 80 million we paid him ;) (I know he didn't get anywhere near that but bandwagoners don't.) To be fair to the bandwagoners Mark Schlereth gets paid to be an expert on ESPN and he think Rogers is Clements. SMH

Manny Lawson sure gained a lot of weight during the offseason. Did he get plastic surgery done on his face as well?

I thought Brandon Lloyd wore 85? He got big.

Is Jeff Garcia hurt? Who is #11?

What happened to Terrell Owens? Is he out for the season?

smh.
The bandwagon grows, PSL's sell, new stadium gets built.
Come on guys those of us who are hard core fans knew that once the Niners started winning people would jump on the bandwagon it is human nature. Lot of folks who became Niner fans for life in 1981 (coincidentally the year we win our first SB), 94 when we had Deion, or 89 one of best team are now bashing the bandwagon fans take a look in the mirror. How many times have we the hard core fans b**tched about lack of fans now we are b**tching about having fans? Instead of trashing the new 49er fans why don't you educate them? Look at Candlestick yesterday it rocked like the glory days isn't this what we have been wanting? Well guess what takes new fans to make it happen. Accept it embrace it and enjoy it the 49er ride is about to get fun again.

this

I have to agree with you on that. The ones who jump on when we are winning and bail when we are losing are Douche Bags. Hopefully fans will jump on and not leap off when things get tough.

I'm a douche bag sacramento kings fan.
In the words of the great warrior athlete quarterback ALEX SMITH...

"LET IT ROLL! LET IT ROLL!"

[ Edited by CrankDatCrabtree on Nov 14, 2011 at 9:53 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone