LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 181 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
lol, he removed it.

Same here, the wannabe realized he is just that, a wannabe.
lol, he removed it.

Same here, the wannabe realized he is just that, a wannabe.

he was at least entertaining. I had to play the video over and I'm........

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I hate bandwagon fans. They're annoying as hell. Somebody in our section thought Aldon Smith was a CB You're either a fan of a team or your not so don't be a b***h and stick by your teams through the ups and downs

What's more annoying then bandwagoners, is the people who brag about being fans when they start doing good.
Just my opinion.
I have been a Niner fan through the glory years and then all the bad years----this feels so good to be a good team again--the last decade was watching the draft build up every season--the free agents--the coaching changes--on and on--thinking will this be the year we break through--then we never did---until this year!!!

we are back!!!!!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
did he just say that?

man... just toughed out the last 8 years to have a bunch of "niner fans" show up out of no where.

now I go on facebook and everybody is a niner fan.

Bahahah, I was thinking that exact same thing today when I logged on to facebook. How come over the last few years there were only about 2 of my friends posting "Let's go Niners" or something like that on Sunday's?
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Haven't felt the bandwagon hit up here in Canada yet... I haven't scene anyone update for a niner status or show niner love yet.
Video removed by user
Come on guys those of us who are hard core fans knew that once the Niners started winning people would jump on the bandwagon it is human nature. Lot of folks who became Niner fans for life in 1981 (coincidentally the year we win our first SB), 94 when we had Deion, or 89 one of best team are now bashing the bandwagon fans take a look in the mirror. How many times have we the hard core fans b**tched about lack of fans now we are b**tching about having fans? Instead of trashing the new 49er fans why don't you educate them? Look at Candlestick yesterday it rocked like the glory days isn't this what we have been wanting? Well guess what takes new fans to make it happen. Accept it embrace it and enjoy it the 49er ride is about to get fun again.
for some reason, the 49ers have alot of fans out there. Again, I don't know why. He may like the team ever since he was 10 (hence the young jersey) but does not follow the team when we blew-but only flash his jersey when we win.

hipsters are everywhere.
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
Come on guys those of us who are hard core fans knew that once the Niners started winning people would jump on the bandwagon it is human nature. Lot of folks who became Niner fans for life in 1981 (coincidentally the year we win our first SB), 94 when we had Deion, or 89 one of best team are now bashing the bandwagon fans take a look in the mirror. How many times have we the hard core fans b**tched about lack of fans now we are b**tching about having fans? Instead of trashing the new 49er fans why don't you educate them? Look at Candlestick yesterday it rocked like the glory days isn't this what we have been wanting? Well guess what takes new fans to make it happen. Accept it embrace it and enjoy it the 49er ride is about to get fun again.

yeah but this is just sad... this guy i mean. honestly i don't mind bandwagon fans that jump on and never get off through up and downs but these guys that just appear now and disappear if their team starts losing is just disappointing

Bandwagoners don't really care what you think, They just think we are dorks and then go on enjoying the game in their own way.
I love the bandwagon fans, keep giving Jed more money so we can get the new stadium built
long time reader first time poster. i dont know why every1 is so worried about bandwagon followers who care the more fans the better every good team has them its just part of being a good team
but i can see what you guys mean though when the bandwagon jumpers dont even know any1 on the team and they call themselves diehard fans
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it's really sad when i and other fans have been suffering for like 8 years and now all these new douchebag fans are on board

I agree. Earlier this year when we beat Detroit, I mentioned the following Monday that I was happy we knocked off the NFL's new darling, the Lions. The co-worker I was telling this to (someone new) accused me of being a bandwagon fan. I wanted to go off. To be here when we had guys clamoring for the likes of PJ Fleck, Kory Sheets, Thomas Clayton, and other padless practice or preseason wonders and get accused of being a bandwagonn fan made me sick. Names like those outta be a good trivia question to see who are the real fans.
Share 49ersWebzone