There are 214 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wow, just wow. I have been a fan since 1994. Was a cowboys fan for all of a yr till realizing where my alliance would be.

I have sat thru the last 8 years and have been in agony because these damn niners couldnt win for there life, now they do and all of a sudden a bunch of posers come out of hiding. Give me a friggin break. "I dont know all the players, but I'm diehard at heart"?

I never went in hiding, I never said oh screw these niners, I'm a pats fan or whatever teams fan.

Screw these idiots.

I got sooooooooooo confused when reading your post.
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
I'm Filipino and I just can't get into baseball. I was happy for the city and fans when the Giants won last year but I wasn't about to buy 2010 WS gear. Always have and always will just be a Niner fan. Been a fan since 96 and loved every minute of it.

I personally don't like seeing all these "niner fans" on my FB feed when I got burned for years for liking the niners during the dark ages.

Hahaha, Yeah I love how everyone I talk to about football is starting to act like they are Niners fans...
It's like dude... Your a damn Eagles fan, just because they are having 1 down year doesn't mean you need to hop on my jock.

Seriously I'm seeing people post about the niners who are the same people who laughed when I said I follow the niners. These same people said to me, "why are you following the niners, the dynasty's over"
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by ninercrue666:
Wow what a d-bag
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

Dude totally! I always check it whenever im on 49ers.com. It was in the 800,000 likes region at the beginning of the season. I knew this crap was going to happen as soon as we started winning!

Im from texas and im suddenly seeing people wearing niners gear. But any time you try to talk to them about the team they're pretty blank.
this makes me want to fap

Btw, what part of texas do you live?
South Texas unfortunately!
Wow what a d-bag
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

Dude totally! I always check it whenever im on 49ers.com. It was in the 800,000 likes region at the beginning of the season. I knew this crap was going to happen as soon as we started winning!

Im from texas and im suddenly seeing people wearing niners gear. But any time you try to talk to them about the team they're pretty blank.
this makes me want to fap

Btw, what part of texas do you live?
South Texas unfortunately!
I'm sorry
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
Seriously I'm seeing people post about the niners who are the same people who laughed when I said I follow the niners. These same people said to me, "why are you following the niners, the dynasty's over"

Yepp, I know exactly what you mean.
I know a Lions fan who earlier in the year was telling me, Oh the 49ers are Pretenders, the Lions are the contenders.
Now he's watching the Niners instead of the Lions haha
I hate bandwagon fans. They're annoying as hell. Somebody in our section thought Aldon Smith was a CB You're either a fan of a team or your not so don't be a b***h and stick by your teams through the ups and downs
These a holes have been writing us off forever (band wagoners)...I've been a niner fan since I was a kid (walls in my room are red and gold!)...Live in south Texas and all anyone ever talks about is the stupid cowboys!!! I've got a few other 49er fans that have been with me for years through the pain, but we are definitely loving this year! I gotta tell you guys, even some "cowboy" fans are jumping ship, bunch of losers...we had to deal with nolan, erickson, dingleberry, and finally we find hope with Harbaugh! Not only hope but finally we are seeing why A. Smith was drafted high! I must say career game for him today and the only reason he threw that interception was cuz of Teddy Ginn! We finally saw Dixon get a carry too! He ran for 8 yards if I'm not mistaken...everyone contributed and that's the epitome of a Team Effort! 8 -1 and got the Retardinals next week! I'll keep rooting from my South Texas Home...all About the Niners!!!!
lol, he removed it.
Originally posted by bear2073:
These a holes have been writing us off forever (band wagoners)...I've been a niner fan since I was a kid (walls in my room are red and gold!)...Live in south Texas and all anyone ever talks about is the stupid cowboys!!! I've got a few other 49er fans that have been with me for years through the pain, but we are definitely loving this year! I gotta tell you guys, even some "cowboy" fans are jumping ship, bunch of losers...we had to deal with nolan, erickson, dingleberry, and finally we find hope with Harbaugh! Not only hope but finally we are seeing why A. Smith was drafted high! I must say career game for him today and the only reason he threw that interception was cuz of Teddy Ginn! We finally saw Dixon get a carry too! He ran for 8 yards if I'm not mistaken...everyone contributed and that's the epitome of a Team Effort! 8 -1 and got the Retardinals next week! I'll keep rooting from my South Texas Home...all About the Niners!!!!

lol, this is cute.
haha ahhh hell...not meant to be cute...in any case...Super stoked I can finally laugh in these fools faces....being a long time fan, I know for a fact you know where I'm coming from in having crappy season after crappy season, hoping for something better...It feels good to throw this back in their faces and even watching 'em jump ship! no Loyalty from their end!

I just try to look at it like this; Ive stuck with this team for thirteen years now, and for the last seven years ive been disappointed most sundays. Especially the last two seasons when we've started the season with such high hopes. Plus Ive had to listen to a lot of people (mainly cowboys and steelers fan) and all of these sports casters tell me the niners suck. So now that we are winning im incredibly happy, and I know none of these bandwagon fans can feel that same excitement lol!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
lol, he removed it.

• Jiks
haha ahhh hell...not meant to be cute...in any case...Super stoked I can finally laugh in these fools faces....being a long time fan, I know for a fact you know where I'm coming from in having crappy season after crappy season, hoping for something better...It feels good to throw this back in their faces and even watching 'em jump ship! no Loyalty from their end!

I just try to look at it like this; Ive stuck with this team for thirteen years now, and for the last seven years ive been disappointed most sundays. Especially the last two seasons when we've started the season with such high hopes. Plus Ive had to listen to a lot of people (mainly cowboys and steelers fan) and all of these sports casters tell me the niners suck. So now that we are winning im incredibly happy, and I know none of these bandwagon fans can feel that same excitement lol!

9 total post talking about bandwagoners?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

9 total post talking about bandwagoners?

Go NINERS!!!!!
[ Edited by ninercrue666 on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone