LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

The Bandwagon Grows....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

it's really sad when i and other fans have been suffering for like 8 years and now all these new douchebag fans are on board
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

it's really sad when i and other fans have been suffering for like 8 years and now all these new douchebag fans are on board

It happens just like these asians and filipinos liking the San Francisco Giants.

And this is coming from the biggest Giants (sf) fan out there.
good god this is like the giants all over again...

It happens just like these asians and filipinos liking the San Francisco Giants.

so true

whats wrong with filipinos
Originally posted by JD81:

Listen all the way through.....

Originally posted by gold49digger:

Not a damn thing except for 90% of them liking the Giants even though they haven't heard of them pre pac bell park
Originally posted by YungAce:

so true
I'm Filipino and I just can't get into baseball. I was happy for the city and fans when the Giants won last year but I wasn't about to buy 2010 WS gear. Always have and always will just be a Niner fan. Been a fan since 96 and loved every minute of it.

I personally don't like seeing all these "niner fans" on my FB feed when I got burned for years for liking the niners during the dark ages.
Dude looks kind of like Colin Kaepernick.
So bandwagon fans are only asians and filipinos?

*slaps a white manny pacquiao fan"

Originally posted by 9erVillian:

Originally posted by gold49digger:

simps
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL what a clown

This is the same kind of douche that will go to games now just to post his status updates on facebook like this, "at monster park hoping for Patrick, 55 and Ulbrich to score some TDS!"

Monster Park! Was that pre 3Com??
plz dont be racist
Originally posted by 9erVillian:

Share 49ersWebzone