There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Should 9ers rest Gore until Thanksgiving?

Originally posted by Magzarillious:
We have got to keep this guy healthy for Ravens, Steelers, and playoffs. Kendall Hunter is ready and Dixon can mix in just fine. Rest our work horse for the 2 big games, besides Alex needs the work throwing the ball...

SIGNED

Like Harbaugh gives a s**t what you think.
a football team is not a democracy
Ravens and Steelers game really dont mean anything, finish out the division and even if lose to the Ravens and Steelers we are still 13-3 and good chacne we are the 2 seed in the NFC
christ
the sooner we clinch the division the more rest we can give gore at the end of the year, leave him in until we clinch
IBTL
Originally posted by valrod33:
the sooner we clinch the division the more rest we can give gore at the end of the year, leave him in until we clinch

That's what she said
NOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not saying its a democracy but the guy needs rest, limping out there and getting banged around every week wont get him healthy.
Originally posted by susweel:

KYS

Understand that but I DO think its important to beat the Ravens and the Steelers we our not just working to clinch. We our working for home field advantage and a bye week in the playoffs. Besides a healthy Hunter is a better option than a banged up Gore this week and yeah Harbaugh doesnt care what I think blah blah blah. I guess theres no point to this forum then??
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
NOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody asked you s**t
Not saying its a democracy but the guy needs rest, limping out there and getting banged around every week wont get him healthy.

KYS

damn you want me to do die ?????

Understand that but I DO think its important to beat the Ravens and the Steelers we our not just working to clinch. We our working for home field advantage and a bye week in the playoffs. Besides a healthy Hunter is a better option than a banged up Gore this week and yeah Harbaugh doesnt care what I think blah blah blah. I guess theres no point to this forum then??
He needs to play
We have got to keep this guy healthy for Ravens, Steelers, and playoffs. Kendall Hunter is ready and Dixon can mix in just fine. Rest our work horse for the 2 big games, besides Alex needs the work throwing the ball...

SIGNED

ahhh damn. i just signed the "harbaugh-knows-best-so-stfu-and-keep-it-moving" petition bout five minutes earlier damn. wish i had known about this one sooner
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home