There are 159 users in the forums

Should 9ers rest Gore until Thanksgiving?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
NOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody asked you s**t

DIIIIDNT ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BruceLeroy:
Originally posted by Magzarillious:
We have got to keep this guy healthy for Ravens, Steelers, and playoffs. Kendall Hunter is ready and Dixon can mix in just fine. Rest our work horse for the 2 big games, besides Alex needs the work throwing the ball...

SIGNED

ahhh damn. i just signed the "harbaugh-knows-best-so-stfu-and-keep-it-moving" petition bout five minutes earlier damn. wish i had known about this one sooner
Originally posted by susweel:
Not saying its a democracy but the guy needs rest, limping out there and getting banged around every week wont get him healthy.

KYS

damn you want me to do die ?????
No not really
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
Not saying its a democracy but the guy needs rest, limping out there and getting banged around every week wont get him healthy.

KYS

damn you want me to do die ?????
No not really

phewww what a relief. lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
the sooner we clinch the division the more rest we can give gore at the end of the year, leave him in until we clinch

Understand that but I DO think its important to beat the Ravens and the Steelers we our not just working to clinch. We our working for home field advantage and a bye week in the playoffs. Besides a healthy Hunter is a better option than a banged up Gore this week and yeah Harbaugh doesnt care what I think blah blah blah. I guess theres no point to this forum then??

The point to this forum is to talk about the team. You apparently think it is to feed our opinions in to the team. On that basis, no, there is no point to this forum. So it's Goodbye then?
Originally posted by English:
The point to this forum is to talk about the team. You apparently think it is to feed our opinions in to the team. On that basis, no, there is no point to this forum. So it's Goodbye then?

How is this not talking about the team?? Its not a real petition and Ive been in this forum for 4-5 years but forgot my username/pass so I made another one. Nope Im not going anywhere and stop taking everything so seriously guy...
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Like Harbaugh gives a s**t what anyone thinks.

fixed

Oh and how could we forget this one from last week?? Dude can handle the load for a week...
Originally posted by English:

How is this not talking about the team?? Its not a real petition and Ive been in this forum for 4-5 years but forgot my username/pass so I made another one. Nope Im not going anywhere and stop taking everything so seriously guy...

I just answered your question about the point of the forum. if you don't like being told the truth, don't ask the question.

BJ guy?

Oh and how could we forget this one from last week?? Dude can handle the load for a week...

Hunter will get his carries, ease up young grasshopper, we're just teasing ya. A petition to start/sit a player in the NFL as a fan is just not going to happen, but Hunter will get his time, and if Gore can play, then he should play, this is football and it's the way she goes.
Let's rest Willis too. Damn frank isn't a old man or fragile. The guy got a sprain and now he's going to play again. Hunter should get a few more touches but gore needs to play every game he can. 125+ yards this week for sure.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
He'll play the 1st quarter and its likely they will throw him in the mix. The interesting thing is Dixon. I personally thought he was bombed out and on the outside as a candidate but I think we will see much more of him. I'm sure Harbaugh did not plan for this but Dixon is such a big back that he can use him on the run in now to preserve the health of the stable we currently have.
Gore needs to play if he's healthy, and all reports thus far says he's good to go. You don't rest your best players midseason while you're chasing home field advantage. Posting pics of Hunter doesn't help the argument, I promise you for every picture you post there's 5 more out there of Gore being more awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone