LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Web Zoners must be disapproving because of the way he gushes about Alex Smith.

Conflict of interest for many of the so-called '49ers fans' on this board.
Simply because some fans do not think Alex is all the great does not in any way make them less of a fan than you, noob.
It means that their dislike of Alex Smith clouds their rational judgement. Reminds me of the internet Atheists attack campaign on Tim Tebow because they are small minded haters. noob.
Or perhaps some people's love for him clouds their judgement. Goes both ways. Also, you never addressed my point. I guess you can't be bothered dealing with a lesser fan than you.

I agree with you on Tebow though, noob.
I'm so tired of these ridiculous comments about how if you are not a fan of Alex or call out a flaw of his your a "49er" hater and aren't a true fan. Grow up kids. Some fans just expect more
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I'm so tired of these ridiculous comments about how if you are not a fan of Alex or call out a flaw of his your a "49er" hater and aren't a true fan. Grow up kids. Some fans just expect more

expect more out of a guy who hasnt shown it? Alex Smith is not Montana or Young so expecting him to be more like them is retarded.
Originally posted by valrod33:

expect more out of a guy who hasnt shown it? Alex Smith is not Montana or Young so expecting him to be more like them is retarded.

I don't think anyone is expecting Montana or Young numbers.
Its not about expecting more for all Alex haters, its the clear bashing of Alex that really erks me, you can make comments like I wish he would do this better or that better, or I don't think he's going to be great but the majority of the haters are just plain rude, obnoxious and close minded, I don't think I need to get into the comments that are made about OUR QB, its ok to have opinions about Alex whether its good or bad but when you get into name calling and insults it puts you in that category of haterism.

sure pal
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Its not about expecting more for all Alex haters, its the clear bashing of Alex that really erks me, you can make comments like I wish he would do this better or that better, or I don't think he's going to be great but the majority of the haters are just plain rude, obnoxious and close minded, I don't think I need to get into the comments that are made about OUR QB, its ok to have opinions about Alex whether its good or bad but when you get into name calling and insults it puts you in that category of haterism.

I gotcha. That's understandable then I can agree to that. There's no reason to say the stuff people to do say that's going way overboard

sure pal

Yup bud.

sure pal

No matter how well Alex does, people around here always find something to b***h about. That's what people get mad at. As far as I'm concerned, as long as Alex Smith is a 49er, I will support him!
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:

I gotcha. That's understandable then I can agree to that. There's no reason to say the stuff people to do say that's going way overboard
Agreed, That goes for the "Alex Lovers" as well I feel sometimes they purposely post something gushy about Alex just to get a rise out of the the "Alex Haters" and what do you know, they respond to the negative post faster than the speed of light lol. Its just ridiculous.

"Jim Harbaugh's Approval Rating - ESPN" (thread title)

NOT a freakin' Alex Smith thread.

Originally posted by kidash98:

Honey badger don't care about ratings.

Every Thread is an Alex Smith Thread. I thought u knew
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Every Thread is an Alex Smith Thread. I thought u knew

Been a minute...

Share 49ersWebzone