Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=91

Currently at 78%

Originally posted by PTulini:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/coach?coachId=91

Currently at 78%

Haters gonna vote?
Boo. He's at 100%, for me.
Seacock fans with nothing better to do after crying themselves to sleep!!!
He was in the 90's a few weeks ago.

Don't know how he went lower...
apparently his rating dropped from 84% in week 5 to 69% in week 7, during our 6 game win streak...makes no sense.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
apparently his rating dropped from 84% in week 5 to 69% in week 7, during our 6 game win streak...makes no sense.

Usually, I don't resort to the "haters" excuse, but in this case it's pretty clear that fans of other teams are hating on Harbaugh's success. There's just no way anyone can be serious when disapproving of Harbaugh as a coach when he's doing so well.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Did you forget his "HANDSHAKE"??? LOL
or "MANSHAKE" LOL
1005 votes compared to every other coach's (minus McCarthy and Marv Lewis) sub-500. Yeah... I also don't usually buy the whole "haters" excuse either, but clearly this is the case, someone's got it out for us. Think the Lions are still angry over handshake-gate?

I bet Schwartz's hand is in pain when he is in reminded of Harbaugh, like a searing scar, and he clutches it in anger. That's how I envision it, anyways... lol.

Maybe after he got to 100% it rolled over to 0 and now he is back up to 78%.
I was looking at the turnover margin, +12

He should be in the high 90's but like he said, if people are saying good things about you there's something wrong.
Originally posted by doodle:
1005 votes compared to every other coach's (minus McCarthy and Marv Lewis) sub-500. Yeah... I also don't usually buy the whole "haters" excuse either, but clearly this is the case, someone's got it out for us. Think the Lions are still angry over handshake-gate?

I bet Schwartz's hand is in pain when he is in reminded of Harbaugh, like a searing scar, and he clutches it in anger. That's how I envision it, anyways... lol.

This made me laugh. I envision Schwartz looking west each time he clutches his hand in anger of the memory.
Every week the niners make more enemies....and I love it
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I was looking at the turnover margin, +12

He should be in the high 90's but like he said, if people are saying good things about you there's something wrong.

I believe it is currently the best in the NFL!
Share 49ersWebzone